1. Jahanfar S, Ramazani Tehrani F, Sadat Hashemi M. Prevalence and contributing factors of unwanted
pregnancy in 10 cities in Iran. J Facul Med. 2003; 60(4):334-40(Persian).
2. Unwanted pregnancy. [ 30/5/2004]; Available from :http:// www. Safe motherhood .org
3. Gilda Sedgh, Akinrinola Bankole, Boniface Oye-Adeniran, Isaac F. Adewole, Susheela Singh and Rubina
Hussain. Unwanted Pregnancy and Associated Factors Among Nigerian Women. International Family
Planning Perspectives, 2006, 32(4):175–184
4. Laurie FB,Brian M,Leslie E. Prevalence of selected maternal behaviors and experiences, pregnancy risk
assessment monitoring system(parms) 1999.[30/6/2006]; Available from: http://www.cdc .gov/ mmwr.
5. Ibisomi, Latifat D G, Odimegwu CO. Predictors of Unintended Pregnancy Among South African Youth.
Eastern Africa Social Science Research Review - Volume 23, Number 1, January 2007, pp. 61-80
6. Zamani F, Bashar Doost N, Rajabi Z. Unwanted pregnancy in rural women of Najafabad.Feyz,Kashan
University of Medical Sciences &Health Services 2005;33(9): 56-61(Persian).
7. Rakhshani F, Ansari Moghaddam AR, Tehrani H. Prevalence of unwanted pregnancy and associated factors
in Zahedan, 1999. Journal of Reseach in medical Sciences 2003; 3(8): 40-43(Persian).
8. Rezaipour A., Taghizadeh Z., Faghihzadeh S., Bazzazian Sh. Prevalence of unintended pregnancy and
pertinent factors in women with positive pregnancy test.Hayat,the journal of Faculty of Nursing &
Midwifery Tehran University of medical Sciences 2003;17(9): 24-32(Persian).
9. Eric Zuehlke. Reducing Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafely Performed Abortion Through Contraceptive
Use. [10/01/2011]. Available from: http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/2900603.html.
10. Kariapper Rehana. Review of Abortion Material in Pakistan. [7/01/2011].Available from: http://www.shirkatgah
11. Lalani Shireen .Unwanted pregnancy in Family Planning. [10/01/2011]. Available from:http://www.
12. Noroozi A, Khoram Roodi R, Sharifi Sh, Tahmasebi R. Prevalence of unwanted pregnancy and its related
factors in the women covered by health centers in Bushehr province in 2003.Iranin South Medical Journal
13. Besculides M.Laraque F.Unintended pregnancy among the urban poor .J Urban Health 2004; 81:340-348.
14. Prevent unwanted pregnancy. [20/06/2007]. Available from: http://www.who.int/world-health-day/previous
15. Akinrinola B, Boniface A, Susheela S, Isaac F, Deirdre W. Unwanted pregnancy and induced abortion in
Nigeria: causes and consequences. [8/08/2008]; Available from: http://www.guttmacher.org
16. 16. Jahanfar S, Hashemeian SM. Unwanted pregnancy in Tehran, what are the risk factors? [12/01/2011].
Available from: http://www.regional.org.au/au/mwia/papers/full/18_jahanfar.htm
17. Keshmiri A, Women Interaction with Community. Asia Economic, Supplement No 456 .Sistan and
18. Rahnavard Z, Heidarnia A, Babaei G, Mahmoodi M, Khalkhali H. The survey of the affecting factors on
unwanted children in the women visiting health-centers in Tehran, 1998. The Journal of Tehran Faculty of
medicine 2001;5(59): 10-16(Persian).
19. Stanley k H.Unintended pregnancy in the United States. [18/6/2008] Available from: http://www. guttmacher
20. Mbizvo MT, Bonduelle MM, Chadzuka S, Lindmark G, Nystrom L.Unplanned pregnancies in Harare: what
are the social and sexual determinants? Soc Sci Med.1997 Sep; 45(6):937-42
21. Hajian K. The prevalence of unwanted children and its affecting factors in Babol. The Journal of
Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences2005; 45(14): 35-42(Persian).
22. Gol Mohamadloo S, Boroomand F, Asadi Afshar M. Evaluation of the causes of unintended pregnancy in
Urmia in second half of 2000. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran 2005; 4(22): 323-
23. Delaram M, Sereshti M, Rafieian M. The causes of unwanted pregnancy in oral contraceptive pills
Users.Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences Journal2004; 3(6): 55-62(Persian).
24. Kahnamoei Aghdam F, Mohammadi MA, Dadkhah B, Asadzadeh F, Afshinmehr M. Outbreak and Factors
of Unwanted Pregnancy among Women Referring to Health Care Centers of Ardabil, 2002. Journal of
Ardabil University of Medical Sciences&Health Services2005;2(5):167-171(Persian).