1. Peterson SJ, Bedew TS. Middle range theories: application to nursing research. Philadelphia:Lippincot Williams
2. Symon A, MacKay A, Ruta D. Postnatal quality of life: a pilot study using the Mother-Generated Index. J Adv
Nurs 2003 Apr;42(1):21-9.
3. Phillips D. Quality of life: concept, policy and practice. 2nd ed. London:Routledge;2006.
4. Balducci L, Lyman GH, Ershler WB, Extermann M. Comprehensive pediatric oncology influence of aging on
prevention. diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. 2nd ed. London:Taylor and Francis Group;2003.
5. King CR, Hinds PS. Quality of life from nursing and patient perspectives: theory, research, practice. 2thed.
London:Jones and Bartlett Learning;2003.
6. Nikpoor M. [Assessmnt of relationship between mode delivery to quality of life] [Thesis in Persian]
Mashhad:Mashhad University of Medical Sciences;2007:106.
7. Tirgari B. [The Effect of mastectomy on mood and quality of life in breast cancer patients] [Thesis in Persian].
Mashhad:Mashhad University of Medical Sciences;2007:117.
8. Shek DTL, Chan YK, Lee PSN. Quality-of- life research in Chinese Western and Global contents.
9. Agha Molayi T, Eftekharardebili H. [Principles of healthcare service] [in Persian].Tehran: Andisherafie;2005.
10. Park JE, Park K. Textbook of preventive and social medicine:a treatise on community health. 8th ed.
11. Tingstrom PR, Kamwendo K, Bergdahl B. Effect of a problem-based learning rehabilitation programmed on
quality of life in patients with coronary artery disease. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 2005 Dec;4(4):324-30.
12. Mental health who. Measuring quality of life. Available at: http://www WHO.Int/en tity/ mental-health/
13. Brown RL. Quality of life and disability: an approach for community practitioners. London:Jessica
14. Schuiling KD, Likis FE. Women's gynecologic health. Sudbury:Jones and Bartlett;2006.
15. Chachamovich J, Chachamovich E, Fleck MP, Cordova FP, Knauth D, Passos E. Congruence of quality of life
among infertile men and women: finding from a couple-based study. Hum Reprod 2009 Sep;24(9):2151-7.
16. RashidiB,MontazeriA,RamezanzadehF,shariatM,AbediniaN,Ashrafi M . Health-related quality of life in infertile
couples receiving IVF or ICSI treatment. Available at: http://www.Biomedcenteral.com/1472-6963/8/86/
17. Monga M, Alexandrescu B, Katz SE, Stein M, Ganiats T. Impact of infertility on quality of life, marital
adjustment, and sexual function. Urology 2004 Jan;63(1):126-30.
18. Hassanin IM, Abd-El-Raheem T, Shahin AY. Primary infertility and health-related quality of life in Upper
Egypt. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2010 Aug;110(2):118-21.
19. Cousineau TM, Domar AD. Psychological impact of infertility. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynecol 2007
20. Berek JS, Hillard PJA. Initial assessment and communication. In: Berek JS. Berek & Novak's gynecology. 14th
ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2007:3-25.
21. Speroff L, Fritz MA. Clinical gyecologic and endocrinogy and infertility.7th ed.
22. Ahmadi H. [Survey on Relationship between marital satisfaction and irrational communicative belief] [Thesis in
Persian]. Mashhad:Mashhad University of Medical Sciences;2003:121.
23. Mollaiy nezhad M, Jaaferpour M, Jahanfar SH, Jam-shidi R. [Infertility related stress and marital life in Iranian
infertile women who referred to Isfahan infer-tility treatment clinic] [Article in Persian]. J Reprod Infertil
24. Scott JR، Gibbs RS ، Karlan BY, Haney AF. Danforth's obstetrics and gyenecology. 9th ed.
25. Nourani SH, Jonaidy E, Shakeri MT, Mokhber N. [Sexual satisfaction in fertile and infertile women attending
state clinic in mashhad ] [Article in Persian]. J Reprod Infertil 2009;10(4):269-77.
26. Jahanfar SH, Molaeenezhad M. [Text book of sexual disorders]. Tehran:Salemi Ppublication;2002:243. [in
27. Chachamovich JR, Chachamovich E, Ezer H, Fleck MP, Knauth D, Passos EP. Investigating quality of life and
health-related quality of life in infertility: a systematic review. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol. 2010
28. Khosravi Z. [Mental health predictive factors in infertile couples] [Article in Persian]. J Reprod Inferti
29. Khayata GM, Rizk DF, Hasan MY, Ghazal-Aswad S, Assad MA. Factor influencing the quality of life of
infertile women in United Arab Emirates. J Gynecol Obstet 2003 Feb;80(2):183-8.
30. Repokari L, Punamaki RL, Unkila-Kallio L, Vilska S, Poikkeus P, Sinkkonen J, et al. Infertility treatment and
marital relationships: a 1-year prospective study amoung successfully treated ART couples and their controls.
Hum Reprod 2007 May;22(5):1481-91.
31. Sydsjo G, Ekholm K, Wadsby M, Kjellberg S, Sydsjo A. Relationships in couples after failed IVF treatment: a
prospective follow-up study. Hum Reprod 2005 Jul;20(7)1952-7.
32. Schmidt L,HolsteinB, Christensen U, Boivin J. Dose infertility cause marital benefit? An epidemiological study
of 2250 women and men in fertility treatment. Patient Educ Couns 2005 Dec;59(3):244-51.
33. Alieh G, Laya F. Quality of life and its correlated among a group of infertile Iranian women. Med Sci Monit
34. Rafiee F. [Assesment of the effect of aerobic group exercise program on psychological well-being in primigravidae]
[Thesis in Persian]. Mashhad:Mashhad Univer-sity of Medical Sciences;2003:117.
35. Shakeri J, Hossieni M, Golshani S, Sadeghi Kh, Fizol-lahy V. [Assessment of general health, stress coping and
marital satisfaction in infertile women undergoing IVF treatment] [Article in Persian]. J Reprod Infertil
36. Khaleghie Z. [Relationship of contraceptive methods Types on quality of life in women] [Thesis in Persian].
Mashhad:Mashhad University of Medical Sciences;2007:114.
37. Grussu P, Quatraro RM, Nasta MT. Profile of Mood States and parental attitudes in motherhood: comparing
women with planned and unplanned pregnancies. Birth 2005 Jun;32(2):107-14.
38. WHO Mental health group.WHOQOL, Measuring Quality of life. Available at: www.who.int/entity/mentalhealth
/media/ Accessed 2005.
39. Zlatonovic L. The role of the person’s self–concept in quality of life research. J Philoso Soc 2000;(2):391-7.
40. FHI .Contraception influences quality of life; Health and relationship with others are among ways Family
planning user relates to quality of life. Available at http: //www.fhi.org/2005
41. Nilforooshan P, Latifi Z, Abedi MR, Ahmadi SA. [Quality of life and its different domains in fertile and infertile
women] [Article in Persian].J Res Behav Sci 2008;4(1,2):66-70.
42. El-Messidi A, Al-Fozan H, Lin Tan S, Farag R, Tulandi T. Effects of repeated treatment failure on the quality of
life of couples with infertility. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2004 Apr;26(4):333-6.