1. Bondar R, Abedini Z, Hassan Abadi H, Esmaili H. [The relationship between sleep pattern and depression in pregnant
women in the third trimester] [Article in Persian]. Behbood 2005;25(9):41-51.
2. Moline M, Broch L, Zak R. Sleep problems across the life cycle in women .Curr Treat Options Neurol 2004
3. Chang JJ, Pien GW, Duntley SP, Macones GA. Sleep deprivation during pregnancy and maternal and fetal outcomes: is
there a relationship? Sleep Med Rev 2010 Apr;14(2):107–14.
4. Pires GN, Anderson Ml, Giovenardi M, Tufik S. Sleep impairment during pregnancy: possible implications on mother–
infant relationship. Med Hypotheses 2010 Dec;75(6):578-82.
5. Lee KA, Gay CL. Sleep in late pregnancy predicts length of labor and type of delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004
6. Alves DA, Carvalho LB, Morais JF, Prado GF. Restless legs syndrome during pregnancy in Brazilian women. Sleep
Med 2010 Dec;11(10):1049-54.
7. Manconi M, Govoni V, Vito A, Economon NT, Cesnik E, Mollica G, et al. Pregnancy as a risk factor for restless legs
syndrome. Sleep Med 2004 May;5(3):305-8. Review.
8. Sharma S, Franco R. Sleep and its disorders in pregnancy.WMJ 2004;103(5):48-52.
9. Lesage S, Earley CJ. Restless legs syndrome. Curr Treat Options in Neurol 2004 May;6(3):209-19.
10. Kushida C, Martin M, Nikam P, Blasdell B, Wallenstein G, Ferini-Strambi L, et al. Burden of restless legs syndrome on
health-related quality of life. Qual Life Res 2007 May;16(4):617-24.
11. Hensley JG. Leg cramps and restless legs syndrome during pregnancy. J Midwifery Womens Health 2009 MayJun;54(3):211-8.
12. Stiasny-Kolster K, Trenkwalder C, Fogel W, Greulich W, Hahne M, Lachenmayer L, et al. Restless legs syndrome-–
new insights into clinical characteristics, pathophysiology, and treatment options. J Neurol 2004 Sep;251(Suppl
13. Holmes R, Tluk S, Metta V, Patel P, Rao R, Williams A, et al. Nature and variants of idiopathic restless legs syndrome:
observations from 152 patient's reffered to secondary care in UK. J Neural Transm 2007 Jul;114(7):929-34.
14. Spolador T, Allis JC, Ponde MP.Treatment of restless legs syndrome. Rev Bras Psiquiatr 2006 Dec;28(4):308-15.
15. Dzaja A, Arber S, Hislop J, Kerkhofs M, Kopp C, Pollmacher T, et al. Women’s sleep in health and disease. J Psychiatr
Res 2005 Jan;39:55-76.
16. Möller C, Wetter TC, Koster J, Stiasny-Kolster K. Differential diagnosis of unpleasant sensations in the legs:
prevalence of restless legs syndrome in a primary care population. Sleep Med 2010 Feb;11(2):161–6.
17. Ghorayeb I, Bioulac B, Scribans C, Tison F. Perceived severity of restless legs syndrome across the female life cycle.
Sleep Med 2008 Oct;9(7):799-802.
18. Bartell S, Zallek S. Intravenous magnesium sulfate may relieve restless legs syndrome in pregnancy. J Clin Sleep Med
2006 Apr 15;2(2):187-8.
19. Ghoreishi A, Aghajani AH. [Sleep quality in Zanjan University Medical students] [Article in Persian]. J Tehran Univ
Med Sci 2008;66(1):61-7.
20. Molahosseini Sh, Mohammadzadeh Sh, Kamali P, Tavakkoli Shooshtari M. Frequency of sleep disorder and restless
legs syndrome in patients reffering to hemodialysis units in university hospitals in Tehran in 2003] [Article in Persian].
Med Sci J Islam Azad Univ Tehran Med Branch 2005;15(1):27-30.
21. Mucsi I, Molnar MZ, Ambrus C, Ambrus C, Szeifert L, Kovacs AZ, et al. Restless legs syndrome, insomnia and quality
of life in patients on maintenance dialysis. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2005 Mar;20(3):571-7.
22. Pantaleo NP, Hening WA, Allen RP, Earley CJ. Pregnancy accounts for most of the gender difference in prevalence of
familial RLS. Sleep Med 2010 Mar;11(3):310-3.
23. Sikandar R, Khealani BA, Wasay M. Predictors of restless legs syndrome in pregnancy: a hospital based cross sectional
survey from Pakistan. Sleep Med 2009 Jun;10(6):676-8.
24. Saletu M, Anderer P, Saletu-Zyhlarz G, Hauer C, Saletu Bl. Acute placebo-controlled sleep laboratory studies and
clinical follow-up with pramipexole in restless legs syndrome. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2002
25. Cesnik E, Casetta I, Turri M, Govoni V, Granieri E, Strambi LF, et al. Transient RLS during pregnancy is a risk factor
for the chronic idiopathic form. Neurology. 2010 Dec;75(23): 2117-20.