1. Thomas I, Narayanan G. Psycho-social correlates of perimenstrual distress. JIAAP 2006;32(1):71-80.
2. Yang J, Chen Q, Jiang X. Effects of metallic mercury on the perimenstrual symptoms and menstrual
outcomes of exposed workers. Am J Ind Med 2002;42(5):403–9.
3. Lee A. Perimenstrual distress: Its measurement and relationship with psychological variables among
Chinese women in Hong Kong (dissertation). Hong Kong: The Chinese University of Hong Kong; 2000.
4. Robinson, KM. Systems and cycles: mother-daughter perceptions of interaction across the menstrual cycle
(dissertation). Utah: The University of Utah; 1995.
5. Lu Z. The relationship between menstrual attitudes and menstrual symptoms among Taiwanese women. J
Adv Nurs 2001;33(5):621-8.
6. Kim HW, Kwon MK, Kim NS, Reame NE. Intake of dietary soy isoflavones in relation to perimenstrual
symptoms of Korean women living in the USA. Nurs Health Sci 2006;8(2):108-13.
7. Carr-Nangle RE, Johnson WG, Bergeron KC, Nangle DW. Body image changes over the menstrual cycle
in normal women. Int J Eat Disord 1994;16(3): 267–73.
8. Chang YT, Chen YC. Study of menstrual attitudes and distress among postmenarcheal female students in
hualien county. J Nurs Res 2009; 17(1):20-9.
9. Chen HM, Chen CH. Related factors and consequences of menstrual distress in adolescent girls with
dysmenorrhea. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2005;21(3):121-7.
10. Sigmon ST, Whitcomb-Smith SR, Rohan KJ, Kendrew JJ. The role of anxiety level, coping styles, and
cycle phase in menstrual distress. J Anxiety Disord 2004;18:177-91.
11. Daley A. Exercise and premenstrual symptomatology: a comprehensive review. J Womens Health
12. Heilbrun AB Jr, Frank ME. Self-preoccupation and general stress level as sensitizing factors in
premenstrual and menstrual distress. J Psychosom Res 1989;33(5):571-7.
13. Shairi M, Atrifard M, Shojaee P, Taghizadevarjoi M. Psychological state comparison of female students of
high schools and female students of universities during menstrual times. Daneshvar Med 2008;15(76):35-
14. Gordley LB, Lemasters G, Simpson SR, Yiin JH. Menstrual disorders and occupational, stress, racial
factors among military personnel. J Occup Environ Med 2000;42(9):871-81.
15. Bahribinabaj N, Moghiman M, Attarbashi M, Gharche M. The survey of relationship between job burnout
and health status of midwives and nurses. Ofogh-e-Danesh 2003;9(1):99-104
16. Falls L. The relationship between assignment of non-counseling duties and job stress and burnout among
school counselors in Texas (dissertation). Texas: Sam Houston State University;2009.
17. Ersoy-Kart M. Relations among social support, burnout, and experiences of anger: an investigation among
emergency nurses. Nurs Forum 2009 165-74.
18. Cohidon C, Morisseau P, Derriennic F, Goldberg M, Imbernon E. Psychosocial factors at work and
perceived health among agricultural meat industry workers in France. Int Arch Occup Environ Health.
19. Dragano N, He Y, Moebus S, Jöckel Kh, Erbel R, Siegrist J. Two Models Of Job Stress And Depressive
Symptoms. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2008;43(1):72-8.
20. Shahsavari S, Mosallanejad L, Sobhanian S, Tehranineshat B, Faseleh M. Study the physical, spiritual and
social stress – related symptoms in nurses and midwiferies working at educational and theraputic centers
affiliated to Jahrom School of Medical Sciences 1382. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci 2005;2(2):12-20. )Full Text
21. Mirmolaei T, Dargahi H, Kazemnejad A, Mohajerrahbari M. Job satisfaction of midwives. J faculty of
nursing & midwifery 2005;11(24-25):87-95
22. Wu S, Zhu W, Wang Z, Wang M, Lan Y. Relationship between burnout and occupational stress among
nurses in China. J Adv Nurs 2007;59(3):233-9.
23. Schryer LeBel F. Stress and burnout in Canadian midwives (dissertation).Nova Scotia: Saint Mary's
University; 2008: 124 pages.
24. Cosio S. Social support and occupational stress among university employees (dissertation). Virginia:
Regent University; 2011.
25. Knezevic B, Golubic R, Belosevic L, Mustajbegovic J. Work-related stress and work ability among
Croatian university hospital midwives.J Adv Nurs 2009; 65)01(:8-1.
26. Shariat F. Relationship between occupational stress and depression among midwives working in medical
universities affiliated to the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Tehran (Dissertation). Tehran:
Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2007 (Text in Persian].
27. Nikkhoo N. Survey of stressors and degree of stress in their creation of the delivery rooms coaches,
Midwifery School of Nursing and Midwifery University of Medical Sciences Tehran city in1992 . Iran J
Nurs Res 2004;10(3):44-8. (Full Text in Persian).
28. Enjezab B, Farneia F. Association of some work stresses with psychobehavioral response among
midwives. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2001;9(3):32-
8 )Full Text in Persian).
29. Laszlu K, Gy rffy Z, Adam S, Kopp M, Csoboth C. Work-related stress factors and menstrual pain: a
nation-wide representative survey. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 2008;29(2):133–38.
30. Lin HT, Lin LC,Shiao J. The impact of self-perceived job stress on menstrual pattern among Taiwanese
nurses. Industrial Health 2007;45)5(:709-14.
31. Khalilzadeh R, Yavarian R, Khalkhali HR. The relationship of job stress, depression and anxiety of nursing
staff of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty
2005;3(1):10-7. )Full Text in Persian).
32. Peacock J. The relationships between job characteristics, professional practice environment and
cardiovascular risk in female hospital nurses (Dissertation). Canada: Queen's University; 2008.
33. Switzer-McIntyre, Sharon Laura. The influence of perception of function on work status in individuals who
sustain a work-related upper extremity musculoskeletal injury (dissertation). Toronto: University of
34. Abbaspour S, Hasanzadeh M. Association between psychosocial work environment characteristics and
health functioning in nursing working in the hospitals in torbat hydareyeh. Journal of Urmia Nursing And
Midwifery Faculty 2007;5(2):69-74. )Full Text in Persian).
35. Fischer FM, Oliveira DC, Nagai R, Teixeira LR, Lombardi JM, Latorre MR, et al. Job control, job demands,
social support at work and health among adolescent workers. Rev Saude Publica 2005;39(2):45-99.
36. Bosma H, Marmot MG, Hemingway H, Nicholson AC, Brunner E, Stansfeld SA. Low job control and risk
of coronary heart disease in whitehall II (prospective cohort) study. BMJ. 1997 Feb 22;314(7080):558-65.
37. Fenster L, Schaefer C, Mathur A, Hiatt RA, Pieper C, Hubbard AE, et al. Psychologic stress in the
workplace and spontaneous abortion .Am J Epidemiol 1995; 1;142(11):1176-83.