1. von Sydow K. Sexuality during pregnancy and after childbirth: a metacontent analysis of 59 studies. J
Psychosom Res 1999 Jul;47(1):27-49.
2. Stocky A, Lynch J. Acute psychiatric disturbance in pregnancy and the puerperium. Baillieres Best Pract Res
Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2000 Feb;14(1):73-87.
3. Haines CJ, Shan YO, Kuen CL, Leung DH, Chung TK, Chin R. Sexual behavior in pregnancy among Hong
Kong Chinese women. J Psychosom Res 1996 Mar;40(3):299-304.
4. Read JS, Klebanoff MA. Sexual intercourse during pregnancy and preterm delivery: effects of vaginal
microorganisms. The Vaginal Infections and Prematurity Study Group. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993
5. Nikpour S, Javaheri I, Yadavar Nikravesh M, Jamshidi R. [Study of sexual problems resulting from delivery in
primiparous women referred to outpatient clinics in west of Tehran] [Article in Persian]. Iran Univ Med Sci
6. DeJudicibus MA, McCabe MP. Psychological factors and the sexuality of pregnant and postpartum women. J
Sex Res 2002 May;39(2):94-103.
7. Erol B, Sanli O, Korkmaz D, Seyhan A, Akman T, Kadioglu A. A cross-sectional study of female sexual
function and dysfunction during pregnancy. J Sex Med 2007 Sep;4(5):1381-7.
8. Fok WY, Chan LY, Yuen PM. Sexual behavior and activity in Chinese pregnant women. Acta Obstet Gynecol
Scand 2005 Oct;84(10):934-8.
9. Adinma JI. Sexuality in Nigerian pregnant women: perceptions and practice. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 1995
10. Aslan G, Aslan D, Kizilyar A, Ispahi C, Esen A. A prospective analysis of sexual functions during pregnancy.
Int J Impot Res 2005 Mar-Apr;17(2):154-7.
11. Aslan G, Koseoglu H, Sadik O, Gimen S, Cihan A, Esen A. Sexual function in women with urinary
incontinence. Int J Impot Res. 2005 May-Jun;17(3):248-51.
12. Bartellas E, Crane JM, Daley M, Bennett KA, Hutchens D. Sexuality and sexual activity in pregnancy. BJOG
13. Read J. Sexual problems associated with infertility, pregnancy, and ageing. BMJ 2004 Sep 4;329(7465):559-61.
14. Sayle AE, Savitz DA, Thorp JM Jr, Hertz-Picciotto I, Wilcox AJ. Sexual activity during late pregnancy and risk
of preterm delivery. Obstet Gynecol 2001 Feb;97(2):283-9.
15. Brtnicka H, Weiss P, Zverina J. Human sexuality during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Bratisl Lek Listy
16. Gokyildiz S, Beji NK. The effects of pregnancy on sexual life. J Sex Marital Ther 2005 May-Jun;31(3):201-15.
17. Alder EM. Sexual behaviour in pregnancy, after childbirth and during breast-feeding. Baillieres Clin Obstet
Gynaecol 1989 Dec;3(4):805-21.
18. Lawoyin TO, Larsen U. Male sexual behaviour during wife's pregnancy and postpartum abstinence period in
Oyo State, Nigeria. J Biosoc Sci 2002 Jan;34(1):51-63.
19. Onah HE, Iloabachie GC, Obi SN, Ezugwu FO, Eze JN. Nigerian male sexual activity during pregnancy. Int J
Gynaecol Obstet 2002 Feb;76(2):219-23.
20. Signorello LB, Harlow BL, Chekos AK, Repke JT. Postpartum sexual functioning and its relationship to
perineal trauma: a retrospective cohort study of primiparous women. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001
21. Barclay LM, McDonald P, O'Loughlin JA. Sexuality and pregnancy. An interview study. Aust N Z J Obstet
Gynaecol 1994 Feb;34(1):1-7.
22. Orji EO, Ogunlola IO, Fasubaa OB. Sexuality among pregnant women in South West Nigeria. J Obstet
Gynaecol 2002 Mar;22(2):166-8.
23. Malarewicz A, Szymkiewicz J, Rogala J. [Sexuality of pregnant women] [Article in Persian]. Ginekol Pol 2006
24. Oruc S, Esen A, Lacin S, Adiguzel H, Uyar Y, Koyuncu F. Sexual behaviour during pregnancy. Aust N Z J
Obstet Gynaecol 1999 Feb;39(1):48-50.
25. Larson JH, Newell K, Topham G, Nichols S. A review of three comprehensive premarital assessment
questionnaires. J Marital Fam Ther 2002 Apr;28(2):233-9.
26. MacLaren A. Primary care for women. Comprehensive sexual health assessment. J Nurse Midwifery 1995 MarApr;40(2):104-19.
27. Pauleta JR, Pereira NM, Graca LM. Sexuality during pregnancy. J Sex Med 2010 Jan;7(1 Pt 1):136-42.
28. Byrd JE, Hyde JS, DeLamater JD, Plant EA. Sexuality during pregnancy and the year postpartum. J Fam Pract
29. Pasha H, Haj Ahmadi M. [Evaluation of sexual behaviors in pregnant women and some related factors, babol,
Iran] [Article in Persian]. M J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci 2007 Winter;10(4):343-8.
30. Satarzadeh N, Zamanzadeh V, Zonuzi AJ. [Experienced physical changes in women’s sexual relationship after
childbirth: the phenomenological study] [Article in Persian]. Tabriz Nurs Midwif J 2007;2(2):37-44.
31. Pakgohar M, Vizheh M, Babaee Gh, Ramezanzadeh F, Abedininia N. [Effect of counseling on sexual satisfaction
among infertile women referred to Tehran Fertility Center] [Article in Persian]. Hayat 2008;14(1):21-30.
32. Mooshkbid-Haghighi M, Shams-Mofarahe Z, Majd-Timory MMV. [The effect of marital counseling on sexual
satisfaction of couples, Shiraz] [Article in Persian]. Iran J Nurs 2002;15(32):15-20.
33. Senkumwong N, Chaovisitsaree S, Rugpao S, Chandrawongse W, Yanunto S. The changes of sexuality in Thai
women during pregnancy. J Med Assoc Thai 2006 Oct;89 Suppl 4:S124-9.
34. Bolourian Z, Rakhshani MH. [Pregnancy, gender and its relationship with the quality of sexual relations]
[Article in Persian]. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2006;9(2):79-84.
35. Naim M, Bhutto E. Sexuality during pregnancy in Pakistani women. J Pak MedAssoc 2000 Jan;50(1):38-44.
36. Lee JT, Lin CL, Wan GH,Liang CC. Sexual positions and sexual satisfaction ofpregnant women. J Sex Marital
37. Heydari M, Mohammadi Kh, FRaghihzade S. [The study of sexuality changes during pregnancy] [Article in
Persian]. J Med Daneshvar 2006;61(13):27-32.
38. Khamis MA, Mustafa MF, Mohamed SN, Toson MM. Influence of gestationalperiod on sexual behavior. J
Egypt Public Health Assoc 2007;82((1-2)):65-90.
39. Byrd JE, Hyde JS, DeLamater JD, Plant EA. Sexuality during pregnancy and the year postpartum. J Fam Pract
40. Heydari M, Kiani Asiabar A, Faghihzadeh Z. [Couples knowledge and attitude about sexuality in pregnancy]
[Article in Persian]. Tehran Uni Med J 2006;64(9):83-9.
41. Rahimi S, Seyyed Rosooli E. [Sexual behavior during pregnancy: a descriptive study of pregnant women in
Tabriz, Iran] [Article in Persian]. Payesh 2004 Oct;3(4):291-9.
42. Reamy KJ, White SE.Sexuality in the puerperium: a review. Arch Sex Behav 1987 Apr;16(2):165-86.
43. Mehrabi F, Dadfar M. [The role of psychological factors in sexual functional disorders] [Aeticle in Persian]. Iran
J Psychiat Clin psychol 2003;9(1):4-11.
44. Shojaa M, Jouybari L, Sanagoo A. The sexual activity during pregnancy among a group of Iranian women. Arch
Gynecol Obstet 2009 Mar;279(3):353-6.
45. Bello FA, Olayemi O, Aimakhu CO, Adekunle AO. Effect of pregnancy and childbirth on sexuality of women in
ibadan, Nigeria. ISRN Obstet Gynecol 2011;2011:856586.
46. Kerdarunsuksri A, Manusirivithaya S. Attitudes and sexual function in Thai pregnant women. J Med Assoc Thai
47. Lamont JA. Sexuality and pregnancy: a review. Can Fam Physician 1973 Apr;19(4):58-60.
48. Uwapusitanon W, Choobun T. Sexuality and sexual activity in pregnancy. J Med Assoc Thai 2004 Oct;87 Suppl
49. Glazener CM. Sexual function after childbirth: women's experiences, persistent morbidity and lack of
professional recognition. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1997 Mar;104(3):330-5.
50. Rahmani A, Safavi Sh, Jafarpoor M, Merghati-Khoei E, Hosseini F. [The relation of sexual satisfaction and
demographic factors] [Article in Persian]. Iran J Nuers 2010;23(66):14-22.
51. Okazaki S. Influences of culture on Asian Americans' sexuality. J Sex Res 2002 Feb;39(1):34-41.