1. Torkan B, Parsay S, Lamieian M, Kazemnezhad A, Aontazeri A. [Comparative analysis of life quality in
mothers after cesarean section and normal vaginal delivery] [Article in Persian]. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res
2. Akbarzadeh M. [Psycho-cognitive dimensions at pregnancy and delivery]. 4th ed. Shiraz:Takht-e-Jamshid
Publication;2006. [ in Persian].
3. Azimiaghdam A. [The relationship between social support and quality of life of mothers in the postpartum
period] [Thesis in Persian]. Esfahan:University of Medical Sciences;2006.
4. Taylor SE, Welch WT, Kim HS, Sherman DK. Cultural differences in the impact of social support on
psychological and biological stress responses. Psycholo Sci 2007 Sep;18(9):831-7.
5. Suarez L, Ramirez AG, Villarreal R, Marti J, Mcalister A, Talavera GA, et al. Social networks and cancer
screening in four us hispani groups. Am J Prev Med 2000 Jul;19(1):47-52.
6. Khakbazan Z, Golyan Tehrani Sh, Payghambardoost R, Kazemnejad A. [Effect of telephone counseling during
post-partum period on women’s quality of life] [Article in Persian]. Hayat 2010;15(4):5-12.
7. MacArthur C, Winter HR, Bick DE, Knowles H, Lilford R, Henderson C, et al. Effects of redesigned
community postnatal care on women's health 4 months after birth: a cluster randomized controlled trial. Lancet
2002 Feb 2;359(9304):378-85.
8. Helgeson VS. Social support and quality of life. Qual Life Res 2003;12 Suppl 1:25–31. Review.
9. Boyd RC, Blehar MC. Prevention and treatment of depression in pregnancy and postpartum period- summery of
a maternal depression roundtable. Obste Gynecol 2002;4:79-82.
10. Hung CH, Chung HH. The effects of postpartum stress and social support on postpartum women's health status.
J Adv Nurs 2001 Dec;36(5):676-84.
11. Warten C, Mwangi A, Oweya E, Kamunya R, Koskei N. Safeguarding maternal and newborn health: improving
the quality of postnatal care in Kenya. Int J Quality Health Care 2009 Feb;22(1):24-30.
12. Sines E, Syed U, Wall S, Worley H. Postnatalcare: a critical opportunity to save mothers and newborns.
Washington:, DC:Population Reference Bureau;2007:1-7.
13. Parsa SH. [Problems of mothers and babies at six weeks after vaginal delivery] [Thesis in Persian]. Tehran:Iran
University of Medical Sciences;2000.
14. Asgharnia M, Heidarzadeh A, Zahiri Z, Seyhani AR, Pormehryabandeh L, Oudi M. [Assessment of women's
knowledge regarding postpartum complications and cares] [Article in Persian]. J Gilan Med Univ Sci
15. Cronin C, McCarthy G. First-time mothers - identifying their needs, perceptions and experiences. J Clin Nurs
16. Symon A, MacDonald A, Ruta D. Postnatal quality of life assessment: introducing the mother-generated index.
Birth 2002 Mar;29(1):40-6.
17. Akyn B, Ege E, Kocodlu D, Demiroren N, Yylmaz S. Quality of life and related factors in women, aged 15-49
in the 12-month post-partum period in Turkey. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2009 Feb;35(1): 86-93.
18. Shaw E, Levitt C, Wong S, Kaczorowski J. Systematic review of the literature on postpartum care: effectiveness
of postpartum support to improve maternal parenting, mental health, quality of life, and physical health. Birth
19. Logsdon MC, Birkimer JC, Simpson T, Looney S. Postpartum depression and social support in adolescents. J
Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2005 Jan-Feb;34(1):46-54.
20. Reid V, Meadows-Oliver M. Postpartum depression in adolescent mothers: an integrative review of the
literature. J Pediatr Health Care 2007 Sep-Oct;21(5):289-98.
21. Morrell CJ, Spiby H, Stewart P, Walters S, Morgan A. Costs and effectiveness of community postnatal support
workers: randomized controlled trial. BMJ 2000 Sep 9;321(7261):593-8.
22. de la Rosa IA, Perry J, Johnson V. Benefits of increased home-visitation services: exploring a case management
model. Fame Community Health 2009 Jan-Mar;32(1):58-75.
23. Dennis CL, Kingston D. A systematic review of telephone support for women during pregnancy and the early
postpartum period. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2008 May-Jun;37(3):301-14.