1. Norhayati MN, Hazlina NH, Asrenee AR, Emilin WM. Magnitude and risk factors for postpartum symptoms: a literature review. J Affect Disord 2015; 175:34-52.
2. Davidson AJ, Xu S, Oronce CIA, Durfee MJ, McCormick EV, Steiner JF, et al. Monitoring depression rates in an urban community: use of electronic health records. J Public Health Manag Pract 2018; 12:1097.
3. Najafi K, Avakh F, Nazifi F, Sabrkonandeh S. Prevalence of postpartum depression in Alzahra Hospital in Rasht in 2004. J Guilan Unive Med Sci 2006; 15(59):97-105. (Persian).
4. van Straten A, Hill J, Richards DA, Cuijpers P. Stepped care treatment delivery for depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychol Med 2015; 45(2):231-46.
5. Falah-Hassani K, Shiri R, Vigod S, Dennis CL. Prevalence of postpartum depression among immigrant women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Psychiatr Res 2015; 70:67-82.
6. Yim IS, Tanner Stapleton LR, Guardino CM, Hahn-Holbrook J, Schetter CD. Biological and psychosocial predictors of postpartum depression: systematic review and call for integration. Ann Rev Clin Psychol 2015; 11:99-137.
7. Edalati Fard F, Mirghafourvand M, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Farshbaf-Khalili A, Asghari Jafaraabadi M. The relationship between diet and postpartum depression in postpartum women in Tabriz. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016; 18(182):1-10. (Persian).
8. Silverman ME, Reichenberg A, Savitz DA, Cnattingius S, Lichtenstein P, Hultman CM, et al. The risk factors for postpartum depression: a population‐based study. Depress Anxiety 2017; 34(2):178-87.
9. Rad M, Torkmannejad Sabzevari M. Association between domestic violence against women with pre-invasive and invasive cervical lesions: a review study. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015; 18(176):1-10. (Persian).
10. Gibbs A, Carpenter B, Crankshaw T, Hannass-Hancock J, Smit J, Tomlinson M, et al. Prevalence and factors associated with recent intimate partner violence and relationships between disability and depression in post-partum women in one clinic in eThekwini Municipality, South Africa. PloS One 2017; 12(7):e0181236.
11. Brummelte S, Galea LA. Postpartum depression: etiology, treatment and consequences for maternal care. Horm Behav 2016; 77:153-66.
12. Williamson JA, O’Hara MW, Stuart S, Hart KJ, Watson D. Assessment of postpartum depressive symptoms: the importance of somatic symptoms and irritability. Assessment 2015; 22(3):309-18.
13. Albert PR. Why is depression more prevalent in women? J Psychiatry Neurosci 2015; 40(4):219-21.
14. Schmidt PJ, Martinez PE, Nieman LK, Koziol DE, Thompson KD, Schenkel L, et al. Premenstrual dysphoric disorder symptoms following ovarian suppression: triggered by change in ovarian steroid levels but not continuous stable levels. Am J Psychiatry 2017; 174(10):980-9.
15. Lee YJ, Yi SW, Ju DH, Lee SS, Sohn WS, Kim IJ. Correlation between postpartum depression and premenstrual dysphoric disorder: Single center study. Obstet Gynecol Sci 2015; 58(5):353-8.
16. Shahabi S, Zuhair MH, Mahdavi M, Dezfouli M, Torabi Rahvar M, Naseri M, et al. Evaluation of the neuroendocrine system and the cytokine pattern in warm and cold nature persons. Physiol Pharmacol 2007; 11(1):51-9.
17. Zaidi F, Anjum R. an estimation of the association of postpartum depression with mizaj (temperament) in postnatal women: a cross-sectional study. Med J Islamic World Acad Sci 2016; 24(1):10-3.
18. Mohebbi Dehnavi Z, Torkmannejad Sabzevari M, Rastaghi S, Rad M. The relationship between premenstrual syndrome and type of temperament in high school students. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2017; 20(5):15-23. (Persian).
19. Mohebi Dehnavi Z, Jafarnejad F, Mojahedi M, Shakeri MT, Sardar MA. The relationship between warm and cold temperament with symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016; 18(179):17-24. (Persian).
20. Cox JL, Holden JM, Sagovsky R. Detection of postnatal depression: development of the 10-item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. Br J Psychiatry 1987; 150(6):782-6.
21. Namazi S. Risk factors of postpartum depression. J Hormozgan Med 2000; 3:17-24.
22. Mojahedi M, Naseri M, Majdzadeh R, Keshavarz M, Ebadini M, Nazem E, et al. Reliability and validity assessment of Mizaj questionnaire: a novel self-report scale in Iranian traditional medicine. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2014; 16(3):e15924.
23. Bagherzadeh R, Zahmatkeshan N, Moatamed N, Khorramroudi R, Ganjoo M. Prevalence of maternal blues, postpartum depression and their correlation with premenstrual syndrome in women refferred to health centers affiliated to Bushehr University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2009; 12(3):9-15. (Persian).