1. Sehhati Shafa F, Kuchaksarai Ranjbar F, Qujazadeh M, Mohamadrezai J. [Relationship of some predisposing
factors with postpartum depression] [Article in Persian]. J Ardebil Uni Med Sci 2008;8(1):54-61.
2. Jafarpour M, Esfandiari M, Mokhtarshahy S, Hosseini F. [Prevalenc of postpartum depression and its
association with life stressful events] [Article in Persian]. J Fundamen Kermanshah Uni Med Sci 2006;4:320-31.
3. Farzin D, Mansouri T, Yazdani T, Ebrahimi P, Zarghami M, Azari P, et al. Postpartum depression in among
women referred to mother-child health. Thought and Behavior 2003;1:31-42.
4. Tashakori A, Shanesaz A, Rezapour A. Assessment of some potential risk factors of postpartum depression. Pak
J Med Sci 2009 Apr-Jun;25(2):261-4.
5. Kiani F. [Relationship between marital satisfaction during the third trimester with postpartum depression in
women referred to health centers in the city of Astara]. Mashhad: School of Nursing and Midwifery;2005. [in
6. Groer MW, Morgan K. Immune, health and endocrine characteristics of depressed postpartum mothers.
Psychoneuroendocrinology 2007 Feb;32(2):133-9.
7. Gjerdingen DK, Yawn BP. Postpartum depression screening: importance, methods, barriers, and
recommendations for practice. J Am Board Fam Med 2007 May-Jun;20(3):280-8.
8. Nonacs R, Cohen LS. Postpartum mood disorders: diagnosis and treatment guidelines. J Clin Psychiatry 1998;59
Suppl 2:34-40. Review.
9. Robertson E, Grace SH, Wallington T, Stewart DE. Antenatal risk factors for postpartum depression: a synthesis
of recent literature. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2004; 26(3): 289–95
10. McQueen K, Montgomery P, Lappan-Gracon S, Evans M, Hunter J. Evidence-based recommendations for
depressive symptoms in postpartum women. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2008 Mar-Apr;37(2):127-36.
11. Righetti-Veltema M, Conne-Perreard E, Bousquet A, Manzano J. Postpartum depression and mother–infant
relationship at 3 months old. J Affect Disord 2002 Aug;70(3):291-306.
12. Klainin P, Arthur DG. Postpartum depression in Asian cultures: a literature review. Int J Nurs Stud 2009
13. Moradi O. [Efficacy of training of problem solving skills on conflict of parent-child in high school male students
in Tehran]. Mashhad:Ferdoosi University;Faculty of Psychology and Education;2005. [In Persian].
14. Morrell CJ. Review of interventions to prevent or treat postnatal depression. Clin Eff Nurs 2006;9(2):135-61.
15. Jorm AF, Morgan AJ, Hetrick SE. Relaxation for depression. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008 Oct
16. Davis M, Eshelman ER, Mckay M. The relaxation and stress reduction workbook. London:New Harbinger
17. What is Relaxation therapy? 2007. Available at :http://www.Revolutionhealth.com Accessed Oct 11; 2009.
18. Murphy GE, Carney RM, Knesevich MA, Wetzel RD, Whitworth P. Cognitive behavior therapy, relaxation
training, and tricyclic antidepressant medication in the treatment of depression. Psychol Rep 1995
19. Rees BL. Effect of relaxation with guided imagery on anxiety, depression, and self-esteem in primiparas. J
Holist Nurs 1995 Sep;13(3):255-67.
20. Field T, Grizzle N, Scafidi F, Schanberg S. Massage and relaxation therapies’ effects on depressed adolescent
mothers. Adolescence 1996 Winter;31(124):903-11.
21. Watanabe E, Fukuda S, Hara H, Maeda Y, Ohira H, Shirakawa T. Differences in relaxation by means of guided
imagery in a healthy community sample. Altern Ther Health Med 2006 Mar-Apr;12(2): 60-6.
22. Achterberg J. Mind and medicine: the role of imagery in healing. J Am Soci Psych Res 1989;83:93-100.
23. Apostolo JL, Kolcaba K. The effects of guided imagery on comfort, depression, anxiety, and stress of
psychiatric inpatients with depressive disorders. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2009 Dec;23(6):403-11.
24. McLean PD. Decision-making in the behavioral management of depression. New York:Brunner;1976.
25. Ghaffari S, Ahmadi F, Nabavi M, Memarian R. [Effect of progressive muscle relaxation on depression, anxiety
and stress of patients with multiple sclerosis] [Article in Persian]. Res J Med Sci Health Serv Shahid Beheshti
Univ Med Sci 2008;32(1):45-53.
26. Borkovec TD, Krogh Sides J. Critical procedural variables related to the physiological effects of progressive
relaxation: A review. Behav Res Ther 1979;17(2):119-25.