1. Jahanfar SH, Molaeenezhad. [Text book of sexual disorders]. Tehran:Salemi & Bizhe Publication;2002:11-61.
[in Persian ].
2. Chang SR, Chen KH, Lin HH, Yu HJ. Comparison of overall sexual function, sexual intercourse/activity, sexual
satisfaction, and sexual desire during the three trimesters of pregnancy and assessment of their determinants. J
Sex Med. 2011 Oct;8(10):2859-67.
3. Senkumwong N, Chaovisitsaree S, Ruggpao S, Chandrawongse W, Yanunto S. The changes of sexuality in
Thai women during pregnancy. J Med Assoc Thai 2006 Oct;89(Suppl 4):S124-9.
4. Zemishlany Z, Weizman A. The impact of mental illness on sexual dysfunction. Adv Psychosom Med
5. Serati M, Salvatore S, Siesto G, Cattoni E, Zanirato M, Khullar V, et al. Female sexual function during
pregnancy and after childbirth. J Sex Med 2010 Aug;7(8):2782-90.
6. Andrews G. Womens sexual health. 2nd ed. Edinburgh:Bailliere ;2001:161-72.
7. Lee JT. The meaning of sexual satisfaction in pregnant Taiwanese women. J Midwifery Womens Health 2002
8. Ribeiro MC, Nakamura MU, Scanavino Mde T, Torloni MR, Mattar R.Female sexual function and gestational
diabetes. J Sex Med 2012 Mar;9(3):786-92.
9. Pauleta JR, Pereira NM, Graça LM. Sexuality during pregnancy. J Sex Med 2010 Jan;7(1 Pt 1):136-42.
10. Pezeshki MZ, Bayrami R. [Reliability and construct validity of Arizona Sexual Experiences Scale (ASEX)
among pregnant women referred to Tabriz urban health centers, 2004]. 2nd National congress on family and
sexual problems. Tehran, October 25-26. 2005:131.
11. Montejo AL, Rico-Villademoros F. Psychometric properties of the Psychotropic-Related Sexual Dysfunction
Questionnaire (PRSexDQSALSEX) in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. J Sex Marital
12. Brtnicka H, Weiss P, Zverina J. Human sexuality during pregnancy and postpartum period. Bratisl Lek Listy
13. McGahuey CA, Gelenberg AJ, Laukes CA, Moreno FA, Delgado PL, McKnight KM, Manber R. The Arizona
Sexual Experience Scale (ASEX): reliability and validity. J Sex Marital Ther. 2000 Jan-Mar; 26(1):25-40.
14. Bayrami R, Haghighi Moghadam Y. [Sexuality during pregnancy. Mehre]. Ghom:Amiralmomenin
Publications;2006:69-80. [in Persian].
15. Pasha H, Haj Ahmadi M. [Evaluation of sexual behaviors in pregnant women and some related factors in Babol,
2004] [Article in Persian] J Hormozgan Uni Med Sci 2007 Winter;10(4):343-8.
16. Hassan Zahraee R, Shafie K, Bashardoost N, Reihani M, Jaberi P. [Study of the related factors in couple sexual
relationship during pregnancy] [Article in Persian]. J Qazvin Uni Med Sci. 2002 Winter;20:62-7.
17. Heydari M, Mohammadi Kh, Faghihzadeh S. [The Study of sexuality changes during pregnancy] [Article in
Persian]. Daneshvar 2005;13(61):32-7.
18. Rahimi S, Seyyed Rasooly E. [Sexual behavior during pregnancy: a descriptive study of pregnant women
inTabriz, Iran] [Article in Persian]. Payesh 2004;3(4):291-9.
19. Corbacioglu A, Bakir VL, Akbayir O, Cilesiz Goksedef BP, Akca A. The role of pregnancy awareness on
female sexual function in early gestation. J Sex Med 2012 Jul;9(7):1897-903.
20. Azar M, Nohi S. [Main points of psychological textbooks]. Tehran:Arjmand Publications;2000:125. [in Persian]
21. Erol B, Sanli O, Korkmaz D, Seyhan A, Akman T,Kadioglu A. A cross-sectional study of female sexual
function and dysfunction during pregnancy. J Sex Med 2007 Sep;4(5):1381-7.
22. Ozgoli G, Khoushabi K, Valaie N, Dolatian M, Tar-verdi M. [Surveying the knowledge and attitude toward
sexual relation and its relivant factors in pregnant women referring to primary health care centers in Shaheed
Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 2004] [Article in Persian]. Pejouhandeh 2006;2(6):137-47.