1. Shariat M. [Evaluation of cesarean section and its effective factors in maternity hospitals in Tehran] [Article in
Persian]. Payesh 2001;3:5-10.
2. Knight M, Kurinczuk JJ, Spark P, Brocklehurst P. Cesarean delivery and peripartum hysterectomy. Obstet
Gynecol 2008 Jan 111(1):97-105.
3. Mukherjee GG, Chakravarty S, Pal B, Brothers J. Current obstetrics & gynecology. New Delhi:Jaypee Brothers
4. Danforth DN, Scott JR, Ovid technologies I. In: Scott JR, Gibbs RS, Karlan BY, Haney AF. Danforth's
obstetrics and gynecology. 9th ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2003.
5. Bewley S, Cockburn J. II. The unfacts of ‘request’caesarean section. BJOG 2002 Jun;109(6):597-605.
6. Nuttall C. Caesarean section controversy. The cesarean culture of Brazil. BMJ 2000 Apr 15;320(7241):1074.
7. Murray SF. Relation between private health insurance and high rates of caesarean section in Chile: qualitative
and quantitative study. BM. 2000 Dec 16;321(7275):1501-5.
8. Hildingsson I. How much influence do women in Sweden have on caesarean section? A follow-up study of
women's preferences in early pregnancy. Midwifery 2008 Mar;24(1):46-54.
9. Jackson NV, Irvine LM. The influence of maternal request on the elective caesarean section rate. J Obstet
Gynecol 1998 Mar;18(2):115-9.
10. Garmaroudi GH. The prevalence of cesarean section and some factors for primiparous women in maternity
hospitals in Tehran. Tehran:Tehran University of Medical Sciences;2000. [in Persian].
11. Hildingsson I, Waldenströ m U, Rå destad I. Women's expectations on antenatal care as assessed in early
pregnancy: number of visits, continuity of caregiver and general content. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2002
12. Seshadri L, Mukherjee B. A predictive model for cesarean section in low risk pregnancies. Int J Gynecol Obstet
13. Adashek JA, Peaceman AM, Lopez-Zeno JA, Minogue JP, Socol ML. Factors contributing to the increased
cesarean birth rate in older parturient women. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993 Oct;169(4):936-40.
14. Peipert JF, Bracken MB. Maternal age: an independent risk factor for cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 1993
15. Martel M, Wacholder S, Lippman A, Brohan J, Hamilton E. Maternal age and primary cesarean section rates: a
multivariate analysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1987 Feb;156(2):305-8.
16. Cnattingius R, Cnattingius S, Notzon FC. Obstacles to reducing cesarean rates in a low-cesarean setting: the
effect of maternal age, height, and weight. Obstet Gynecol 1998 Oct;92(4 Pt 1):501-6.
17. Källén B, Finnströ m O, Nygren K, Otterblad Olausson P, Wennerholm UB. In vitro fertilisation in Sweden:
obstetric characteristics, maternal morbidity and mortality. BJOG 2005 Nov;112(11):1529-35.
18. Flamm BL. Cesarean section: a worldwide epidemic? Birth 2000 Jun;27(2):139-40 .