1. Wright TC Jr, Denny L, Kuhn L, Pollack A, Lorincz A, HPV DNA testing of self-collected vaginal
samples compared with cytologic screening to detect cervical cancer . JAMA. 2000 Jan 5;283(1):816.
2. Saslow D, Runowicz CD , Solomon D, Moscicki AB, Smith RA, Eyre HJ, et al. American Cancer Society
guideline for the early detection of cervical neoplasia and cancer. CA Cancer J Clin 2002 Nov Dec;52(6):34262.
3. Crum CP. Symposium part1: Should the Bethesda System terminology be used in diagnostic surgical
pathology?: Point. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2003 Jan;22(1):512.
4. Cuzick J, Arbyn M, Sankaranarayanan R, Tsu V, Ronco G, Mayrand MH, et al. Overview of human papillomavirusbased and other novel options for cervical cancer screening in developed and developed
and developing countries. Vaccine 2008 Aug 19;26(Suppl 10): K2941.
5. Goel MM, Mehrotra A, Singh U, Gupta HP,Misra JS. MIB1 and PCNA immunostaining as a diagnostic adjunct to cervical pap smear. Diagn Gytopathol 2005 Jul;33(1):159.
6. Xue Y, Feng Y, Zhu G, Zhang X. Proliferative activity in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical carcinoma. Chin Med J(Engl )1999 Apr;112(4):3735.
7. Stoler MH, Schiffman M, Stoler MH, Schiffman M; Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined
SignificanceLowgrade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion Triage Study (ALTS) Group. Interobserver
reproductbility of cervical cytologic and histologic interpretations: realistic estimates from the ASCUS
LSIL Triage Study. JAMA 2001 Mar 21;285(11):15005.
8. Meyer JS, Connor RE. In vitro labeling of solid tissues with tritiated thymidine for autoradiographic detection of Sphase nuclei. Stain Technol 1977 Jul;52(4):18595.
9. Tjalma W, Weyler J, Pollefliet C, Bogers J, Van Marck E, Van Dam P, et al. The evaluation of
proliferative activity in CIN III and microinvasive cervical cancer and its role in recurrence. Eur J Obstet
Gyencol Reprod Biol 2001 Feb:94(2):2705.
10. Lee KR, Sun D, Crum CP. Endocervical intraepithelial glandular atypia (dysplasia ): a histopathologic, human papillomavirus, and MIB1 analysis of 25 cases. Hum Pathol 2000 Jun;31(6):65664.
11. Wang JL, Zheng BY, Li XD, Angstrom T, Lindstrom MS, Wallin KL. Predictive significance of the alterations of p16INK4A, p14ARF, p53, and proliferating cell nuclear antigen expression in the progression of cervical cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2004 Apr 1;10(7):240714.
12. Cuzick J, Mayrand MH, Ronco G, Snijders P, Wardle J. Chapter 10: New dimensions in cervical cancer screening. Vaccine 2006 Aug 31;24( Suppl 3):S3/907.
13. Bar JK, Harlozinska A, Sedlaczek P, Kasiak J, Markowska J. Relations between the expression of p53, c erB2, Ki67 and HPV infection in cervical carcinomas and cervical dysplasias. Anticancer Res 2001 Mar Apr;21(2A):10016.
14. Beneder JL, Bender H, Jones H 3rd, Ngan HY, Pecorelli S. FIGO staging classifications and clinical
practice guidelines in the management of gynecologic cancers. FIGO Committee on Gynecologic Oncology.
Int J Gynecol Obstet 2000 Aug;70(2):20962.
15. SanchezRosales M, OsorioMorales S, DiazAraujo F. [Evaluation of the inmunohistochemical markers PCNA and MIB1 in the diagnosis of low grade lesions of the uterine cervix]. [Article in Spanish]. Invest
Clin 2004 Sep;45(3):21320.
16. Kuo KT, Chang HC, Hsiao CH, Lin MC. Increased Ki67 proliferative index and absence of P16INK4 in CINHPV related pathogenic pathways different from cervical squamous intraepithelial lesion. Br J
Ophthalmol 2006 Jul;90(7):8949.
17. alSaleh W, Delvenne P, van den Brulet FA, Menard S, Boniver J, Castronovot V. Expression of the 67
KD laminin receptor in human cervical preneoplastic and neoplastic squamous epithelial lesions: an
immunohistochemical study. J Pathol 1997 Mar;181(3):28793.
18. Saha B, Chaiwun B, Tsao–Wei DD, Groshen SL, Naritoku WY, Atkinson RD, et al. Telomerase and markers of cellular proliferation are associated with the progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
lesion. Int J Gyencol Pathol 2007 Jul;26(3):21422.
19. Pirog EC, Baergen RN, Soslow RA, Tam D, DeMattia AE, Chen YT, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of cervical
lowgrade squamous Intraepithelial lesions is improved with MIB1 immunostaining. Am J Surg Pathol
20. Erfanian M, Sharifi N, Omidi AA. [P63 and Ki67 expression in trophoblastic disease and sponotaneous abortion. [Article in Persian]. JRMS 2009 SeptOct;l14(5): 2332.