1. Madigan MP,Ziegler RG,Benichou J,ByrneC,Hoover RN.Proportion of breast cancer cases in the United
States explained by wellestablished risk factor.J Natl cancer I nst 1995,7(22):16815
2. Abolhassani F., Khayamzadeh M., Moradi Lake M., Jamali A., Salmanian R., Naghavi M. Estimation of
breast cancer burden in Iran in 2003 and its comparison with Eastern Mediterranean region and the World
in 2002. Payesh, Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research 2007;3(6): 233241
3. Pessaran Z, Rezaie A, Tavakolikia R, Siadat AH. Evaluation of breast cancer risk factors for using in hormone replacement therapy of Corticosteroidtreated postmenopausal women. Shahrekord University of
Medical Sciences Journal 2003;2(5): 7570 .
4. Al shaibani, Bu Alayyan, Risk Factors of Breast Cancer in Kuwait CaseControl Study, Iran J Med Sci
2006; 31(2): 6164.
5. Khamechian T, Mazouchi T. Frequency of positive family history of breast cancer in 100 breast cancer sufferers in Kashan. Feyz, Kashan University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2004;28(7): 9490.
6. Kashfi F, Nikoofar AR, Mohammadi R. Fertility risk factors causing breast cancer. Medical Journal of
Reproduction & Infertility 2002;9(3): 4538.
7. Vahdaninia MS, Harirchi AM, Montazeri A. Fiveyear survival in Iranian breast cancer patients: A
prospective study. Payesh, Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research 2003;2(2): 148
8. Yavari P., Mosavizadeh MA., Sadrolhefazi B., Khodabakhshi R., Madani H., Mehrabi Y. Reproductive Characteristics and the Risk of Breast Cancer: A CaseControl Study. Iranian Journal of
Epidemiology 2006;2(1): 1119.
9. Bhattacharya S, Adhikary S. Evaluation of risk factors, diagnosis and treatment in carcinoma breasta
retrospective study. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2006 JanMar;4(1):5460.
10. Motamed N, Hadi N, Talei AR. A survey on risk factors of breast cancer in women over 35 years of age,
Shiraz, 2000. JOURNAL OF Zanjan University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2004;46(12): 3225.
11. Huo D, Adebamowo CA, Ogundiran TO, Akang EE, Campbell O, Adenipekun A, Cummings S, Fackenthal
J, Ademuyiwa F, Ahsan H, Olopade OI. Parity and breastfeeding are protective against breast cancer in Nigerian women. Br J Cancer. 2008 Mar 11;98(5):9926. Epub 2008 Feb 26.
12. Velie EM, Nechuta S, Osuch JR, Lifetime reproductive and anthropometric risk factors for breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Breast Dis, 2005 2006 , 24: 1735
13. Naieni KH, Ardalan A, Mahmoodi M, Motevalian A, Yahyapoor Y, Yazdizadeh B. Risk factors of breast cancer in north of Iran: a casecontrol in Mazandaran Province. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2007 Jul Sep;8(3):3958.
14. Rochefort H, Rouëssé J; Groupe de Travail de la Commission III (Cancérologie). How to reduce the
incidence of breast cancer. Bull Acad Natl Med. 2008 Jan;192(1):16179.
15. Saeki T, Sano M, Komoike Y, Sonoo H, Honjyo H, Ochiai K, Kobayashi T, Aogi K, Sato N, Sawai S,
Miyoshi Y, Takeuchi M, Takashima S. No increase of breast cancer incidence in Japanese women who
received hormone replacement therapy: overview of a casecontrol study of breast cancer risk in Japan. Int
J Clin Oncol. 2008 Feb;13(1):811. Epub 2008 Feb 29.
16. Pourhoseingholi MA, Mehrabi Y, AlaviMajd H, Yavari P, Safaee A. Association between risk of breast cancer and fertility factorsa latent variable approach. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2008 AprJun;9(2):30912.
17. Kruk J. Association of lifestyle and other risk factors with breast cancer according to menopausal status: a casecontrol study in the Region of Western Pomerania (Poland). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2007 Oct Dec;8(4):51324.
18. Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer.. Breast cancer and breastfeeding: collaborative
reanalysis of individual data from 47 epidemiological studies in 30 countries, including 50302 women with
breast cancer and 96973 women without the disease. Lancet. 2002 Jul 20;360(9328):18795.
19. Lee E, Ma H, McKeanCowdin R, Van Den Berg D, Bernstein L, Henderson BE, Ursin G. Effect of
reproductive factors and oral contraceptives on breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers and noncarriers: results from a populationbased study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008
20. Peterson NB, Huang Y, Newcomb PA, TitusErnstoff L, TrenthamDietz A, Anic G, Egan KM. Childbearing recency and modifiers of premenopausal breast cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008 Nov;17(11):32847.
21. Ebrahimi M, Vahdaninia MS, Montazeri A. Reproductive risk factors for breast cancer in Iran: A case control study. Payesh, Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research 2002;3(1): 2723.
22. Attar Parsaei F, Golchin M, Asvadi I. A study of relationship between demographics, lifestyle, stressful
lifeevents and breast cancer in women. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences &
Health Services 2001;50(35): 2115