1. Ghasemi S, Mozdarani H, Soleimani M. The effect of miR-372 on genome instability in MKN-45 cell line. J Isfahan Med Sch 2015; 32(311):2035-47.
2. Ghasemi S, Mozdarani H, Soleimani M. The effect of miR-372 on cell proliferation in MKN-45 cell line. Bull Env Pharmacol Life Sci 2014; 3:92-6.
3. Karimi A, Moradi Z, Sayehmiri K, Delpisheh A, Sayehmiri F. Investigation of 1 to 10-year survival of breast cancer in Iranian women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016; 19(22):17-25. (Persian).
4. Mousavi SM, Gouya MM, Ramazani R, Davanlou M, Hajsadeghi N, Seddighi Z. Cancer incidence and mortality in Iran. Ann Oncol 2009; 20(3):556-63.
5. Bleyer A, Viny A, Barr R. Cancer in 15-to 29-year-olds by primary site. Oncologist 2006; 11(6):590-601.
6. Jemal A, Bray F, Center MM, Ferlay J, Ward E, Forman D. Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J Clin 2011; 61(2):69-90.
7. Rad M, Torkmannejad Sabzevari M. Association between domestic violence against women with pre-invasive and invasive cervical lesions: a review study. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015; 18(176):1-10. (Persian).
8. Ghasemi S, Lorigooini Z. A review of significant molecular mechanisms of flavonoids in prevention of prostate cancer. J Chem Pharm Sci 2016; 9(4):3388-94.
9. Shnorhavorian M, Harlan LC, Smith AW, Keegan TH, Lynch CF, Prasad PK, et al. Fertility preservation knowledge, counseling, and actions among adolescent and young adult patients with cancer: a population-based study. Cancer 2015; 121(19):3499-506.
10. Rezaei Ardani A, Farid Hoseini F, Borhani Moghani M, Seyfi H. Cognitive behavioral stress management effects on quality of life and negative emotions in women with breast cancer. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015; 18(154):8-18. (Persian).
11. Bastings L, Baysal A, Beerendonk CC, IntHout J, Traas MA, Verhaak CM, et al. Deciding about fertility preservation after specialist counselling. Hum Reprod 2014; 29(8):1721-9.
12. Gwede CK, Vadaparampil ST, Hoffe S, Quinn GP. The role of radiation oncologists and discussion of fertility preservation in young cancer patients. Pract Radiat Oncol 2012; 2(4):242-7.
13. Hansen PV, Hansen SW. Gonadal function in men with testicular germ cell cancer: the influence of cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Eur Urol 1992; 23(1):153-6.
14. Coccia PF, Altman J, Bhatia S, Borinstein SC, Flynn J, George S, et al. Adolescent and young adult oncology. J Natl Compr Cancer Network 2012; 10(9):1112-50.
15. Botchan A, Karpol S, Lehavi O, Paz G, Kleiman SE, Yogev L, et al. Preservation of sperm of cancer patients: extent of use and pregnancy outcome in a tertiary infertility center. Asian J Androl 2013; 15(3):382-6.
16. Meseguer M, Molina N, Garca-Velasco JA, Remoh J, Pellicer A, Garrido N. Sperm cryopreservation in oncological patients: a 14-year follow-up study. Fertil Steril 2006; 85(3):640-5.
17. Meistrich ML. Male gonadal toxicity. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2009; 53(2):261-6.
18. Tsatsoulis A, Shalet SM, Morris ID, de Kretser DM. Immunoactive inhabit as a marker of Sertoli cell function following cytotoxic damage to the human testis. Horm Res 1990; 34(5-6):254-9.
19. Langenstroer P, Rosen MA, Griebling TL, Thrasher JB. Ejaculatory function in stage T1 nonseminomatous germ cell tumors: retroperitoneal lymph node dissection versus surveillance-- a decision analysis. J Urol 2002; 168(4):1396-401.
20. Torre LA, Bray F, Siegel RL, Ferlay J, Lorteta-Tieulent J, Jemal A. Global cancer statistics, 2012. CA Cancer J Clin 2015; 65(2):87-108.
21. Zivanovic O, Carter J, Kauff ND, Barakat RR. A review of the challenges faced in the conservative treatment of young women with endometrial carcinoma and risk of ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2009; 115(3):504-9.
22. Chhabra S, Kutchi I. Fertility preservation in gynecological cancers. Clin Med Insights Reprod Health 2013; 7:49-59.
23. Dudani S, Gupta A. Fertility preservation in young patients with cancer. J Midlife Health 2014; 5(4):165-7.
24. Ghafoori F, Sabzeh Noughabi Z, Sarafraz N, Pourreza A. Sexual outcomes in women with cervical cancer: a review article. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016; 19(28):22-7. (Persian).
25. Meirow D, Biederman H, Anderson RA, Wallace WH. Toxicity of chemotherapy and radiation on female reproduction. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2010; 53(4):727-39.
26. Meirow D, Nugent D. The effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy on female reproduction. Hum Reprod Update 2001; 7(6):535-43.
27. Levine J. Gonadotoxicity of cancer therapies in pediatric and reproductive-age females. Oncofertil Med Pract 2012; 7:3-14.
28. Stoop D, Cobo A, Silber S. Fertility preservation for age-related fertility decline. Lancet 2014; 384(9950):1311-9.
29. Akhlaghi F, Zakeri Hamidi M, Khakbazan Z. Hormone therapy after menopause: advantages and disadvantages. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015; 18(159):18-25. (Persian).
30. Lee SJ, Schover LR, Partridge AH, Patrizio P, Wallace WH, Hagerty K, et al. American society of clinical oncology recommendations on fertility preservation in cancer patients. J Clin Oncol 2006; 24(18):2917-31.
31. Wallace WH, Thomson AB. Preservation of fertility in children treated for cancer. Arch Dis Childhood 2003; 88(6):493-6.
32. Jeruss JS, Woodruff TK. Preservation of fertility in patients with cancer. N Engl J Med 2009; 360(9):902-11.
33. Nangia AK, Krieg SA, Kim SS. Clinical guidelines for sperm cryopreservation in cancer patients. Fertil Steril 2013; 100(5):1203-9.
34. Adank MC, van Dorp W, Smit M, van Casteren NJ, Laven JS, Pieters R, et al. Electroejaculation as a method of fertility preservation in boys diagnosed with cancer: a single-center experience and review of the literature. Fertil Steril 2014; 102(1):199-205.e1.
35. Cissen M, Meijerink AM, D'Hauwers KW, Meissner A, van der Weide N, Mochtar MH, et al. Prediction model for obtaining spermatozoa with testicular sperm extraction in men with non-obstructive azoospermia. Hum Reprod 2016; 31(9):1934-41.
36. Bahadur G, Ling KL, Hart R, Ralph D, Wafa R, Ashraf A, et al. Semen quality and cryopreservation in adolescent cancer patients. Hum Reprod 2002; 17(12):3157-61.
37. Anderson RA, Mitchell RT, Kelsey TW, Spears N, Telfer EE, Wallace WH. Cancer treatment and gonadal function: experimental and established strategies for fertility preservation in children and young adults. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol 2015; 3(7):556-67.
38. Linkeviciute A, Boniolo G, Chiavari L, Peccatori FA. Fertility preservation in cancer patients: the global framework. Cancer Treat Rev 2014; 40(8):1019-27.
39. Kubota H, Brinster RL. Culture of rodent spermatogonial stem cells, male germline stem cells of the postnatal animal. Methods Cell Biol 2008; 86:59-84.
40. Oktay K, Buyuk E, Rodriguez-Wallberg KA, Sahin G. In vitro maturation improves oocyte or embryo cryopreservation outcome in breast cancer patients undergoing ovarian stimulation for fertility preservation. Reprod Biomed Online 2010; 20(5):634-8.
41. Chen H, Lv JQ, Ge HS, Wu XM, Xi HT, Chi HH, et al. Live birth following vitrification of in vitro matured oocytes derived from sibling smaller follicles at follicle selection phase in the context of in vitro fertilization. Gynecol Endocrinol 2014; 30(9):624-6.
42. Xu M, Pavone ME, Woodruff T. Fruitful progress to fertility: preserving oocytes from chemodestruction. Nat Med 2011; 17(12):1562-3.
43. Behringer K, Wildt L, Mueller H, Mattle V, Ganitis P, Van Den Hoonaard B, et al. No protection of the ovarian follicle pool with the use of GnRH-analogues or oral contraceptives in young women treated with escalated BEACOPP for advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma. Final results of a phase II trial from the German Hodgkin Study Group. Ann Oncol 2010; 21(10):2052-60.
44. Badawy A, Elnashar A, El-Ashry M, Shahat M. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists for prevention of chemotherapy-induced ovarian damage: prospective randomized study. Fertil Steril 2009; 91(3):694-7.
45. Kim JH, Kim SK, Lee HJ, Lee JR, Jee BC, Suh CS, et al. Efficacy of random-start controlled ovarian stimulation in cancer patients. J Korean Med Sci 2015; 30(3):290-5.
46. Chung K, Donnez J, Ginsburg E, Meirow D. Emergency IVF versus ovarian tissue cryopreservation: decision making in fertility preservation for female cancer patients. Fertil Steril 2013; 99(6):1534-42.
47. Salama M, Isachenko V, Isachenko E, Rahimi G, Mallmann P. Updates in preserving reproductive potential of prepubertal girls with cancer: systematic review. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 2016; 103:10-21.
48. Suzuki N, Yoshioka N, Takae S, Sugishita Y, Tamura M, Hashimoto S, et al. Successful fertility preservation following ovarian tissue vitrification in patients with primary ovarian insufficiency. Hum Reprod 2015; 30(3):608-15.
49. Hsueh AJ, Kawamura K, Cheng Y, Fauser BC. Intraovarian control of early folliculogenesis. Endocr Rev 2015; 36(1):1-24.
50. Kim SY, Kim SK, Lee JR, Woodruff TK. Toward precision medicine for preserving fertility in cancer patients: existing and emerging fertility preservation options for women. J Gynecol Oncol 2015; 27(2):e22.
51. Roness H, Kalich-Philosoph L, Meirow D. Prevention of chemotherapy-induced ovarian damage: possible roles for hormonal and non-hormonal attenuating agents. Hum Reprod Update 2009; 20(5):759-74.
52. White YA, Woods DC, Takai Y, Ishihara O, Seki H, Tilly JL. Oocyte formation by mitotically active germ cells purified from ovaries of reproductive-age women. Nat Med 2012; 18(3):413-21.
53. Alizadeh A, Ghasemi S. Importance of analyzing the genomic instability in stem cell-based therapies. J Isfahan Med Sch 2016; 34(383):572-9.
54. Hayashi K, Ohta H, Kurimoto K, Aramaki S, Saitou M. Reconstitution of the mouse germ cell specification pathway in culture by pluripotent stem cells. Cell 2011; 146(4):519-32.
55. Hayashi K, Ogushi S, Kurimoto K, Shimamoto S, Ohta H, Saitou M. Offspring from oocytes derived from in vitro primordial germ cella-like cells in mice. Science 2012; 338(6109):971-5.
56. Ghasemi S, Lorigooini Z, Wibowo J, Amini-Khoei H. Tricin isolated from Allium atroviolaceum potentiated the effect of docetaxel on PC3 cell proliferation: role of miR-21. Nat Prod Res 2018; 15:1-4.
57. Demirci B, Lornage J, Salle B, Frappart L, Franck M, Guerin JF. Follicular viability and morphology of sheep ovaries after exposure to cryoprotectant and cryopreservation with different freezing protocols. Fertil Steril 2001; 75(4):754-62.
58. Abrams AN, Hazen EP, Penson RT. Psychosocial issues in adolescents with cancer. Cancer Treat Rev 2007; 33(7):622-30.
59. Byrne J, Fears TR, Gail MH, Pee D, Connelly RR, Austin DF, et al. Early menopause in long-term survivors of cancer during adolescence. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992; 166(3):788-93.