- Larun L, Nordheim LV, Ekeland E, Hagen KB, Heian F. Exercise in prevention and treatment of anxiety and depression among children and young people. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006; 3:CD004691.
- Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Global health statistics: a compendium of incidence prevalence and mortality estimates for over 200 conditions. Cambridge: Harvard University Press; 1996.
- Clark DA, Beck AT. Scientific foundations of cognitive theory and therapy of depression. New Jersey: John Wiley and Sons; 1999.
- Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan & Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry/ behavioral sciences/ clinical psychiatry. 40th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
- Kenny MA, Williams JM. Treatment-resistant depressed patients show response to Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy. Behav Res Ther 2007; 45(3):617-25.
- Frances A. American psychiatric association: diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: DSM-IV, Prepared by the Task Force on DSM-IV. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.
- Martin GN. Human neuropsychology. 6th ed. London: Pearson Education; 2006.
- Whitbourne SK, Halgin PR. Abnormal psychology: clinical perspectives on psychological disorders. 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2003. P. 176-93.
- General US. Mental health: a report of the surgeon general. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health; 1999.
- Johnson LD, Miller SD. Modification of depression risk factors: a solution-focused approach. Psychotherapy 1994; 31(2):244.
- Preskorn SH. Outpatient management of depression: a guide for the practitioner. Caddo, OK: Professional Communications; 1999.
- Byrne A, Byrne DG. The effect of exercise on depression, anxiety and other mood states: a review. J Psychosom Res 1993; 37(6):565-74.
- Leith LM. Foundations of exercise and mental health. Morgantown, WV: Fitness Information Technology; 1994.
- Mutrie N. The relationship between physical activity and clinically-defined depression. Physical activity and psychological well-being. London: Rutledge; 2000.
- Raglin JS. Exercise and mental health: beneficial and detrimental effects. Sports Med 1990; 9(6):323-9.
- Stahl SM. Essential psychopharmacology: neuroscientific basis and practical applications. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press; 1996.
- Gloaguen V, Cottrauxa J, Cucherata M, Blackburn IM. A meta-analysis of the effects of cognitive therapy in depressed patients. J Affect Disord 1998; 49(1):59-72.
- Churchill R, Hunot V, Corney R, Knapp M, McGuire H, Tylee A, et al. A systematic review of controlled trails of the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of brief psychological treatments for depression. Health Technol Assess 2001; 5(35):1-173.
- Taylor TL, Montgomery P. Can cognitive-behavioral therapy increase self-esteem among depressed adolescents? A systematic review. Child Youth Serv Rev 2007; 29(7):823-39.
- Cuijpers P, Van Straten A, Warmardam L. Problem solving therapies for depression: a meta-analysis. Eur Psychiatry 2007; 22(1):9-15.
- Barbato A, D’Avanzo B. Marital therapy for depression. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006; 2:CD004188.
- Leichsenring F. Comparative effects of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy in depression: a meta-analytic approach. Clin Psychol Rev 2001; 21(3):401-19.
- de Mello MF, de Jesus Mari J, Bacaltchuk J, Verdeli H, Neugebauer R. A systematic review of research findings on the efficacy of interpersonal therapy for depressive disorders. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2005; 255(2):75-82.
- Erickson TM, Newman MG. Cognitive behavioral psychotherapy for generalized anxiety disorder: a primer. Expert Rev Neurother 2005; 5(2):247-57.
- Rygh JL, Sanderson WC. Treating generalized anxiety disorder: evidenced-based strategies, tools, and techniques. New York: Guilford Press; 2004. P. 65-84.
- Beck AT, Ward CH, Mendelson M, Mock J, Erbaugh J. An inventory for measuring depression. Arch Gen Psychol 1961; 4:561-71.
- Peterson AL, Halstead TS. Group cognitive behavior therapy for depression in a community setting: a clinical replication series. Behav Ther 1999; 29(1):3-18.
- Brown RA, Lewinsohn PM. A psychoeducational approach to the treatment of depression: comparison of group, individual, and minimal contact procedures. J Consult Clin Psychol 1984; 52(5):774-83.
- Comas-Diaz L. Effects of cognitive and behavioral group treatment on the depressive symptomatology of Puerto Rican women. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1981; 49(5):627-32.
- Covi L, Lipman RS. Cognitive behavioral group psychotherapy combined with imipramine in major depression. Psychopharmacol Bull 1987; 23(1):173-6.
- Fleming BM, Thornton DW. Coping skills training as a component in the short-term treatment of depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 1980; 48(5):652-4.
- Fuchs CZ, Rehm LP. A self-control behavior therapy program for depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 1977; 42(2):206-15.
- Graff RW, Whitehead GI, LeCompte M. Group treatment with divorced women using cognitive-behavioral and supportive-insight methods. J Counsel Psychol 1986; 33(3):276-81.
- Lewinsohn PM, Clarke GN, Hops H, Andrews J. Cognitive-behavioral treatment for depressed adolescents. Behav Ther 1990; 21(4):385-401.
- Nezu AM. Efficacy of a social problem-solving therapy approach for unipolar depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 1986; 54(2):196-202.
- Nezu AM, Perri MG. Social problem solving therapy for unipolar depression: an initial dismantling investigation. J Consult Clin Psychol 1989; 52(3):408-13.
- Ross M, Scott M. An evaluation of the effectiveness of individual and group cognitive therapy in the treatment of depressed patients in an inner city health center. J R Coll Gen Pract 1985; 35(274):239-42.
- Rude SS. Relative benefits of assertion or cognitive self-control treatment for depression as a function of proficiency in each domain. J Consult Clin Psychol 1986; 54(3):390-4.
- Rush AJ, Watkins JT. Group versus individual cognitive therapy: a pilot study. Cognit Ther Res 1981; 5(1):95-103.
- Scott MJ, Stradling SG. Group cognitive therapy for depression produces clinically significant reliable change in community-based settings. Behav Cognit Psychother 1990; 18(1):1-19.
- Shaw BF. Comparison of cognitive therapy and behavior therapy in the treatment of depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 1977; 45(4):543-51.
- Steuer JL, Mintz J, Hammen CL, Hill MA, Jarvik LF, McCarley T, et al. Cognitive-behavioral and psychodynamic group psychotherapy in treatment of geriatric depression. J Consult Clin Psychol 1984; 52(2):180-9.
- Zettle RD, Rains JC. Group cognitive and contextual therapies in treatment of depression. J Clin Psychol 1989; 45(3):436-45.
- Mehryar AH. Depression: perceptions and cognitive therapy. Tehran: Roshd; 2003. P. 5-2.
- Robbins L, Regier DA. Psychiatric disorders in America: how to take immediate control of your mental, emotional, physical and financial. New York: Simon & Schuster; 1991.
- Goodwin FK, Jamison KR. Manic-depressive illness: bipolar disorders and recurrent depression. New York: Oxford University Press; 2007.
- Wulsin LR, Vaillant GE, Wells VE. A systematic review of the mortality of depression. Psychosom Med 1999; 61(1):6-17.
- Jakobsen JC, Hansen JL, Simonsen S, Simonsen E, Gluud C. Effects of cognitive therapy versus interpersonal psychotherapy in patients with major depressive disorder: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials with meta-analyses and trial sequential analyses. Psychol Med 2012; 42(7):1343-57.
- Kelly RH, Russo J, Katon W. Somatic complaints among pregnant women cared for in obstetrics: normal pregnancy or depressive and anxiety symptom amplification revisited? Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2001; 23(3):107-13.
- Dadsetan P. Developmental psychology from childhood to adulthood. Tehran: Organization of Reading and Editing Books; 2010. (Persian).
- Tharyan P, Adams CE. Electroconvulsive therapy for Schizophrenia. Curr Psychiatry Rev 2007; 3(1):15-24.
- Antunes PB, Rosa MA, Belmonte-de-Abreu PS, Lobato MI, Fleck MP. Electroconvulsive therapy in major depression: current aspects. Rev Bras Psiquiatr 2009; 31(Suppl 1):S26-33.
- Cuijpers P, Geraedts AS, van Oppen P, Andersson G, Markowitz JC, van Straten A. Interpersonal psychotherapy for depression: a meta-analysis. Am J Psychiatry 2011; 168(6):581-92.
- Frank E, Grochocinski VJ, Spanier CA, Buysse DJ, Cherry CR, Houck PR, et al. Interpersonal psychotherapy and antidepressant medication: evaluation of a sequential treatment strategy in women with recurrent major depression. J Clin Psychiatry 2000; 61(1):51-7.
- Beck AT. Cognitive therapy of depression. New York: Guilford Press; 1979.
- Corey M, Corey G. Groups: process and practice. Massachusetts: Cengage Learning; 2013.
- Kleinberg JL. The Wiley-Blackwell handbook of group psychotherapy. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons; 2012. P. 13-33.
- Asadinughabi A. Psychiatric nursing (Mental health 2). 5th ed. Tehran: Bashari; 2005. P. 49. (Persian).
- Beck AT. Cognitive therapy and the emotional disorders. New York: International Universities Press; 1976.
- Ekers D, Richards D, Gilbody S. A meta-analysis of randomized trials of behavioral treatment of depression. Psychol Med 2008; 38(5):611-23.
- Oei TP, Dingle G. The effectiveness of group cognitive behavior therapy for unipolar depressive disorders. J Affect Disord 2008; 107(1-3):5-21.
- DeRubeis RJ, Crits-Christoph P. Empirically supported individual and group psychological treatments for adult mental disorders. J Consult Clin Psychol 1998; 66(1):37-52.
- Clarke GN, Rohde P, Lewinsohn PM, Hops H, Seeley JR. Cognitive-behavioral treatment of adolescent depression: efficacy of acute group treatment and booster sessions. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 1999; 38(3):272-9.
- Mousavinejad N. Impact of cognitive skills training on reducing depression among clients during pregnancy & postpartum referring to health centers. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2015; 3(1):39-48. (Persian).
- Asadi Sadeghi Azar I, Mohammadkhani P, Mishkar G, Forghani F. A comparative of cognitive behavior therapy and antenatal education with routine care for prevention of depression during pregnancy and on postpartum depression. J Zabol Univ Med Sci Health Serv 2015; 7(1):10. (Persian).
- Taraghijah S, Navabinezhad S, Bou AJ, Kiamanesh A. The effect of cognitive group therapy and spiritual therapy on depression of girl students in Tehran universities. Counsel Res Dev 2007; 6(21):111-25. (Persian).
- Fazeli M, Ehteshamzadeh P, Hashemi SE. The effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy on cognitive flexibility of depressed people. J Clin Psychol Andishe Raftar 2015; 9(34):27-36. (Persian).
- Bagherinia H. Comparison of the efficacy of cognitive behavior therapy and mindfulness-based therapy in improving cognitive emotion regulation in major depressive disorder. Armaghane Danesh 2015; 20(3):210-9. (Persian).
- Gharadaghi A, Shafiabadi A, Hossein Rashidi B, Farahbakhsh K, Esmaili M. Comparing the Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) for pregnant women to increase marital satisfaction. Fam Counsel Psychother 2015; 4(4):583-605. (Persian).
- Grote NK, Bridge JA, Gavin AR, Melville JL, Iyengar S, Katon WJ. A meta-analysis of depression during pregnancy and the risk of preterm birth, low birth weight, and intrauterine growth restriction. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2010; 67(10):1012-24.
- Lavasani FF. Brief intervention for depression guide. Tehran: Education Moham; 2015. (Persian).
- Yaghobi H. Screening for mental disorders: position of tests and how to determine the cut score and Validation. J Mental Health 2008; 1(1):39-51. (Persian).
- Fata L, Birashk B, Atefvahid MK, Dabson KS. Meaning assignment structures/schema, emotional states and cognitive processing of emotional information: comparing two conceptual frameworks. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2005; 11(3):312-26. (Persian).
- Mokhtaripour M, Goudarzi Z, Siadat A, Keyvanara M. Anxiety, depression and some of their demographic correlates in students of Isfahan Medical University. J Res Behav Sci 2007; 5(2):107-13. (Persian).
- Moshki M, Armanmehr V, Cheravi K. The relationship between depression during pregnancy with social support and some demographic variables in pregnant women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2015; 18(142):12-20. (Persian).
24. Fathi Z, Taghipoor E, Khodasanji A. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group counseling on coping strategies and assertiveness in women with addicted spouse. Tehran: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of Shahid Beheshti and Consultation and Guidance; 2011. (Persian).
50. Ferri M. A guide to the 23 sessions of group therapy cognitive therapy, a tool for measuring instruments, and more than 211 text slides and guide. Hawaii: University of Hawaii; 2010.
51. Shafi Abadi A. Group dynamics and group counseling. 2
ed. Tehran: Growth; 1993. P. 53-4.
54. Azad H. Psychopathology. Tehran: Besat Publishing; 2010. (Persian).
55. Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. Trans: Rizvand Fard M, Sinaei F. Tehran: Andisheh Rafi Publications; 2011. (Persian).
56. Scott AI. College guidelines on electroconvulsive therapy: an update for prescribers. Adv Psychiat Treat 2005; 11(2):150-6.
Sepehrirad M, Toozandehjani H. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy training and nutritional strategies based on traditional medicine on Premenstrual Syndrome. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016; 18(177):11-9. (Persian)