1. NHS cancer screening program. Breast srceening: the facts [Online]. 2009 [cited 2009 Feb 10];
[12 screen]. Available from:
2. American cancer society (ACS). The national breast and cervical cancer early detection program
(NBCCEDP) [Online]. 2009 Sep 22 [cited 2009 Feb 10]; [9 screen]. Available from:
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cancer Prevention and Control [Online]. 2009
[cited 2009 Feb 10]; Available from:
4. Dinshaw K, Mishra G, Shastri S. Determinants of compliance in a cluster randomized controlled trial on
screening of breast and cervix cancer in Mumbai, India. Oncology 2007;73(3-4):154-61.
5. Heidari Z, Mahmoudzadeh-sagheb HR, Sakhavar N. Breast cancer screening knowledge and practice
among women in southeast of Iran. Acta Medica Iraninca 2008;46(4):321-8.
6. Speroff L, Mar CA, Frit Z. Clinical gyencologic endocrinology and infertility. 7th ed. Philadelphia:
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005. p.612.
7. Carranza-lira S, Gooch AL, Saldivar N, Osterwalder MS. Climacteric symptom control after the
addition of low dose esterified conjugated estrogen to raloxifene standard doses. Int J Fertile Womens Med
8. Berek JS. Berek and Novak gyencology. 14 ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams &Wilkins; 2007. p.1608.
9. Smith RA, Cokkinides V, Brawley OW. Cancer screening in the united states, 2009: a review of current
American cancer society guidelines and issues in cancer screening. CA Cancer J Clin 2009;59(1):27-41.
10. Allahverdipour H, Emami A. Perceptions of cervical threat, benefits and barriers of Papanicolaou smear
screening programs for women in Iran. Women Health 2008;47(3):23-37.
11. Samuel PS, Pringle JP, James NW 4th, Fielding SJ, Fairfield KM. Breast, cervical and colorectal
cancer screening rates among female Cambodian, Somali and Vietnamess immigrants in the USA.
Int J Equity Health 2009;8:30.
12. Moser K, Patnick J, Beral V. Inequalities in reported use of breast and cervical screening in great Britain:
analysis of cross sectional survey data. BMJ 2009;338:b2025.