1. Bidus MA, Elkas JC. Cervical and vaginal cancer. In: Berek JS. Berek & Novak's gynecology. 15th ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2007:140357.
2. Jeronimo J, Morales O, Horna J, Pariona J, Manrique G, Rubinos J, et al. Visual inspection with acetic acid for cervical cancer screening outside of lowresource setting. Rev Panam Salud Publica 2005 Jan;17(1):15.
3. Bhatla N, Mukhopadhyay A, Joshi S, Kumar A, Pandey RM, Verma K. Visual inspection for cervical cancer screening: evaluation by docter versus paramedical worker. Indian J Cancer 2004 JanMar;41(1):326.
4. Sankaranarayanan R, Wesley R, Thara S, Dhakad N, Chandralekha B, Sebastian P, et al. Test characteristics of visual inspection with 4% acetic acid (VIA) and Lugol’s iodine (VILI) in cervical cancer screening in Kerala,
India. Int J Cancer 2003 Sep 1;106(3):404–8.
5. Gaemmaghami F, Behtash N, Modares Gilani M, Mousavi A, Marjani M, Moghimi R. Visual inspection with acetic acid as a feasible screening test for cervical neoplasia in Iran. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2004 May Jun;14(3):45649.
6. Chumworathayi B, Eamratsameekool W, Kularbkaew C, Chumworathayi P. Visual inspection with acetic acid
test qualities in a secondary setting. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2008 Oct;34(5):909–13.
7. Sarian LO, Derchain SF, Naud P, RoteliMartins C, LongattoFilho A, Tatti S, et al. Evaluation of visual
inspection with acetic acid (VIA), Lugol’s iodine (VILI), cervical cytology and HPV testing as cervical screening tools in Latin America. This report refers to partial results from the LAMS (Latin American Screening) study. J Med Screen 2005;12(3):142–9.
8. Belinson JL, Pretorius RG, Enerson C, Garcia F, Cruz EP, Belinson SE, et al. The Mexican Cervical Cancer Screening Trial: selfsampling for human papillomavirus with unaided visual inspection as a secondary screen.
Int J Gynecol Cancer 2009 Jan;19(1):2732.
9. Elshalakany, Hassan S, Ammar E, Ibrahim MA, Salam MA, Farid M. Direct visual inspection of cervix for detection of premalignant lesions. J Low Genit Tract Dis 2004 Jan;8(1):1620.
10. Cohn DE, Herzog TJ. New innovations in cervical cancer screening. Clin Obstet Gynecol, 2001 Sep;44(3):53849.
11. Felix JC. The science behind the effectiveness of in vivo screening. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003 Mar;188(3
12. Eftekhar Z, Yarandi F, Moosavi A. Accuracy of acetic acid 5% in early detection of cervical neoplasia. Iran J
Obstet Gyneco Infertil 2000;1(4):913.
13. Ursin G, Peters RK, Henderson BE, d'Ablaing G 3rd, Monroe KR, Pike MC. Oral conteraceptive use and
adenocarcinoma of the cervix. Lancet 1994 Nov 19;344(8934):13904