1. Ghasemi A, Momeni M. Body image in athletes and nonathletes post menopausal females. Salman 2009; 4(13):78-84. (Persian).
2. Karimy M. Evaluation of the effect of educational intervention based on empowerment model of health promotion behaviors on menopautic women. Daneshvarmed 2011; 18(94):73-80. (Persian).
- Rajaeefard A, Mohammad-Beigi A, Mohammad-Salehi N. Estimation of natural age of menopause in Iranian women: a meta-analysis study. Koomesh 2011; 13(1):1-7. (Persian).
- EbrahimiDaryani N, FaramarziGarousi F, Ghofrani H, Hosseini P, Bashashati M, AsadHashtroudi A. Clinical manifestations of irritable bowel syndrome in Iranian men and women: a comparative study. Govaresh 2006; 11(1):17-21. (Persian).
- Amirbaigy MK, Salman Roughani H, Hosaini N, Bootorabi Z. Assessment of colon transit time in idiopathic chronic constipation. J Shahid Sasoughi Univ Med Sci Health Serv 2006; 14(3):20-4. (Persian).
- Taghizadeh ZI, Rezaipour A, Kazemnejad AN, Mirsaeedi Z. The study of the effect of vitex agnus-castus on the early menopausal complications in menopaused women. J Hayat 2006; 12(1):67-76. (Persian).
- Shohani M, Rasouli FA, HajiAmiry P, Hasanpoor Dehkordi A, Mahmoudi MA. Evaluation of the urogenital problems of menopausal woman referred to the health care centers of Ilam, Iran. Bimont J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci 2009; 13(3):189-96. (Persian).
- Gallagher P, O'Mahony D. Constipation in old age. Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 2009; 23(6):875-87.
- Mokhtarifard A, Salari P, Tabatabaei M. Comparing the incidence and intensity of constipation in pregnant house wives and workers who referred to health centers in boujnord in 2001. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci 2005; 48(89):290-6. (Persian).
- Holtmann G, Enck P. Stress and gastrointestinal motility in humans: a review of the literature. Neurogastroenterol Motil 1991; 3(4):245-54.
4. Ponce J, Martínez B, Fernández A, Ponce M, Bastida G, Plá E, et al. Constipation during pregnancy: alongitudinal survey based on self-reported symptoms and the Rome II criteria. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2008; 20(1):56-61.
5. Brunner LS. Brunner & Suddarth's textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Philadephia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010. P. 12.
6. Feldman M. Constipationin IN: sleisenger & fordtran, gastrointestinal and liver disease. 8
ed. Lawrences: Mark Feldman; 2006.
8. Jamshed N, Lee ZE
, Olden KW
. Diagnostic approach to chronic constipation in adults. Am Fam Physician 2011; 84(3):299-306.
10. Ebrahimi DN, Mirouliaei A, Fereshtehnejad S, Keramati M. Diagnosis and treatment of constipation: a review. J Med Council I.R.I 2012; 27(3):362-79. (Persian).
13. Chiarelli P, Brown W
, McElduff P
. Constipation in Australian women: prevalence and associated factors. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2000; 11(2):71–8.
15. Ashtari S, Sorouri M, Moghimi DB, Pourhoseingholi MA, Safaee A, Vahedi M, et al. The prevalence of functional bowel disorders in Tehran province: a population-based study. Knowl Health 2011; 6(3):31-9. (Persian).
17. Kaboli SA, Pourhoseingholi MA, Moghimi-Dehkordi B, Safaee A, Habibi M, Pourhoseingholi A, et al. Factors associated with functional constipation in Iranian adults: a population-based study. Gastroenterol Hepatol Bed Bench 2010; 3(2):83-90.
18. Roshandel D, Rezailashkajani M, Shafaee S, Zali MR. Symptom patterns and relative distribution of functional bowel disorders in 1,023 gastroenterology patients in Iran. Int J Colorectal Dis 2006; 21(8):814-25.
19. Robson KM, Kiely DK, Lembo T. Development of constipation in nursing home residents. Dis Colon Rectum 2000; 43(7):940-3.
21. Pires MF, Nogueira RF, Navarro TP. Chronic venous disease and varicose veins. Vascular diseases for the non-specialist. New York: Springer International Publishing; 2017. P. 167-81.
24. Andy UU, Vaughan CP, Burgio KL, Alli FM, Goode PS, Markland AD. Shared risk factors for constipation, fecal incontinence, and combined symptoms in older US adults. J Am Geriatr Soc 2016; 64(11):e183-8.
25. McKenzie YA, Bowyer RK, Leach H, Gulia P, Horobin J, O'Sullivan NA, et al. British Dietetic Association systematic review and evidence‐based practice guidelines for the dietary management of irritable bowel syndrome in adults (2016 update). J Hum Nutr Diet 2016; 29(5):549-75.
26. Lindberg G, Hamid SS, Malfertheiner P, Thomsen OO, Fernandez LB, Garisch J, et al. World Gastroenterology Organisation global guideline: constipation--a global perspective. J Clin Gastroenterol 2011; 45(6):483-7.
27. Porhosseingholi A, Moghimi-Dehkordi B, Pourhoseingholi MA, Kaboli SA, Safaee A, Vahedi M, et al. The relationship between body mass index and constipation: study based Brjmyt Tehran province. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2012; 16(4):317-22.
29. Kunimoto M
, Nishi M
, Sasaki K
. The relation between irregular bowel movment and the life style of working women. Hepatogastroenterology 1998; 45(22):956-60.
31. Plourde V. Stress-induced changes in the gastrointestina motor system. Can J Gastroenterol 1999; 13:26-31.
32. Lämås K, Karlsson S, Nolén A, Lövheim H, Sandman PO. Prevalence of constipation among persons living in institutional geriatric‐care settings–a cross‐sectional study. Scand J Caring Sci 2016; 31(1):157-63.
33. Solomons NW, Bermudez OI. Nutrition in the elderly from low-and middle-income countries. Nutrition and health in a developing world. New York; Springer International Publishing; 2017. P. 579-99.
34. Perry CP. Relationship of gynecologic surgery to constipation. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1999; 6(1):75-8.
35. Krogh K, Chiarioni G, Whitehead W. Management of chronic constipation in adults. United Eur Gastroenterol J 2017; 5(4):465-72.
36. Artal R, O’Toole M. Guidelines of the American college of obstetricians and gynaecologists for exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Br J Sports Med 2003; 37(1):6–12.
37. Ferna´ndez-Ban˜ares F. Nutritional care of the patient with constipation. Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 2006; 20(3):575–87.
38. Garrigues V
, Gálvez C
, Ortiz V
, Ponce M
, Nos P
, Ponce J
. Prevalence of constipation: agreement among several criteria and evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of qualifying symptoms and self-reported definition in a population-based survey in Spain. Am J Epidemiol 2004; 159(5):520–6.
39. Lundström O, Manjer J, Ohlsson B. Smoking is associated with several functional gastrointestinal symptoms. Scand J Gastroenterol 2016; 51(8):914-22.
40. Gattuso JM, Kamm MA. Clinical features of idiopathic megarectum and idiopathic megacolon. Gut 1997; 41(1):93–9.
42. Samara D. Gastrointestinal symptoms and sleep disturbance in female nurses. Univ Med 2009; 28(2):100-5.