1. Lindren K. Relationships among maternal-fetal attachment, prenatal depression, and Health practices in
pregnancy. Res Nurs Health 2001 Jun;24(3):203-17.
2. Damato EG. Maternal-fetal attachment in twin pregnancies. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2000 NovDec;29(6):598-605.
3. Verhults JMF. Relational problem. In: Sadok BA, Sadok VA. Comprehensive text book of psychiatry. 7th
ed. Philadelphia:Williams and Wilkins;2000:1888.
4. Ustunsoz A, Guvenc G, Akyuz A, Oflaz F. Comparison of maternal-and paternal-fetal attachment in Turkish
couples. Midwifery 2010 Apr; 26(2):e1-9.
5. Muller ME. Prenatal and postnatal attachment: a modest correlation . J Obstet Gynecol Nurs 1996
6. Pillitteri A. Maternal & child health nursing: care of the childbearing & childrearing family. 4th ed.
Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2003:201-26.
7. Lowdermilk DL, Perry SE. Maternity & women’s health care. 9th ed. St Louis:Mosby;2007.
8. Facello D. Maternal/fetal attachment: associations among family relationships, maternal health practices,
and antenatal attachment. South Online J Nurs Res 2008;8(2):131-2.
9. Laxton-Kane M, Slade P. The role of maternal prenatal attachment in a woman’s experience of pregnancy
and implications for the process of care. J Reprod Infant Psychol 2002;20(4):253-66.
10. Doan HM, Zimerman A. Conceptualizing prenatal attachment: Toward a multidimensional view. J Prenat
Perinat Health. 2003;18(2):109-29.
11. Armstrong DS. Emotional distrees and prenatal attachment in pregnancy after perinatal loss. J Nurs
12. Armstrong DS. Impact of prior perinatal loss on subsequent pregnancies. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs
13. May KA, Malmeister LR. Maternal & neonatal nursing. 3rd ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott;1994.
14. Yarcheski A, Mahon NE, Yarcheski TJ, Hanks MM, Cannella BL. A meta-analytic study of predictors of
maternal-fetal attachment. Int J Nurs Stud 2009 May;46(5):708-15.
15. Alhusen JL. A literature update on maternal fetal attachment. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2008 MayJun;37(3):315-28.
16. Debra C F. Mternal/fetal attachment: associations among family relationships, maternal health practices, and
antenatal attachment. South Online J Nurs Res 2008;8(2):131-2.
17. Saastad E, Ahlborg T, Froen JF. Low maternal awareness of fetal movement is associated with small for
gestational age infants. J Midwifery Womens Health 2008 Jul-Aug;53(4):345-52.
18. Khoramrody R. [The effect of mothers touch on maternal foetal attachment] [Theses in Persian]. Tehran:Iran
University of Medical Sciences;2000.
19. Chang SB, Kang HC. Changes of maternal-fetal attachment and self efficacy for delivery after the taekyoperspective
prenatal class. J Korean Acad Womens Health Nurs 2001 Mar;7(1):1-17.
20. Kim JS, Cho KJ. The Effect of Mother-fetus Interaction Promotion Program of Talking and Tactile
Stimulation on Maternal-fetal Attachment.korean j child health nurs.2004;10(2):153-164.
21. Abasi E, Tafasoli M, Hasanabady H, Esmaeli H. [The effect of behavioral attachment training on mental
health in primipar mother at third trimester pregnancy] [Thesis in Persian]. Mashhad:Mashhad University of
22. Pagnini DL, Reichman NE. Psychosocial factors and the timing of prenatal care among women in New
Jersey's Health Start program. Fam Plann Perspect 2000 Mar-Apr;32(2):56-64.
23. Watterson A, Thomson P, Malcolm C, Shepherd A, McIntosh C. Integrating environmental health into
nursing and midwifery practice. J Adv Nurs 2005 Mar;49(6):665-74.
24. Coleman PK. Induced abortion and increased risk of substance abuse: a review of the evidence. Curren
Women’s Health Review. 2005;1(1):21-34.
25. Shieh C, K ravitz M, Wang HH. What do we know about maternal-fetal attachment? Kaohsiung J Med Sci
26. Turriff-Jonasson SI. Use of prenatal testing, emotional attachment to fetus and fetal health locus of control.
A Thesis submitted to the college of graduate studies and research master degree in the Department of
Psychology University of Saskatchewan;2004.
27. Cannella BL. Maternal–fetal attachment: an integrative review. J Adv Nurs 2005 APr;50(1):60-68.
28. Sandbrook SP, Adamson-Macedo EN. Maternal-fetal attachment: searching for a new definition. Neuro
Endocrinol Lett 2004 Dec;25(Suppl 1):169-82.
29. Sandbrook S.P, Adamson Macedo E.N . Maternal-fetal attachment: searching for a new definition.
Neuroendorcinology Journal .2004;25 ( 1): 169–182.
30. Tinsley BJ, Trupin SR, Owens L, Boyum LA. The significance of women’s pregnancy-related locus of
control beliefs for adherence prenatal health regimes and pregnancy outcomes. J Reprod Infant Psychol
31. Chang S, Park S, Chung C. Effect of Taegyo-focused prenatal education on maternal-fetal attachment and
self-efficacy related to childbirth. Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi 2004 Dec;34(8):1409-15.
32. Nagata M, Nagai Y, Sobajima H, Ando T, Honjo S. Depression in mother and maternal attachment--results
from a follow-up study at 1years postpartum. Psychopathology 2003 May-Jun;36(3):142-51.
33. Scotf JR, Gibbs RS, Karlan BY, Haney AF. Danforth's obstetrics and gynecology. 9th ed.
Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2003.
34. Griffith JM, Sorenson JR, Bowling JM, Jennings-Grant T Assessment of an interactive computer-basedpatient
prenatal genetic screening and testing education tool. Health Educ Behav 2005 Oct; 32(5): 613-26.